Opening Ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome,

What were you doing dating chicks in middle school? :shock: Oh, did you mean YOU were in middle school too? ;-)
    Still too young to date. Sorry. JMHO.
    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      Why do you care so much about what other people watch.

Just tell us how much you like it then STFU and move along

You sound like the chikcs I dated in middle school whining about every damn thing just for the sake of arguement. My 7 year old son doesnt even do that.
      Whoa.. easy there big boy. I'm having an engaged, but civil discussion about what's more entertaining to watch. Do I respect people who disagree with my opinion? Yes. Am I still gonna discuss it because this is, in fact, a discussion board? I dunno, am I not supposed to?

Once again, you don't have to read what I post. When you see my Joe Buck fan avatar, just skip over it and don't worry about it.

When you actually take the time to disrupt the discussion and talk about nothing about it whatsoever, it seems as if you're the one who has the problem.

There's no way in hell you 'dated' 'chicks' in middle school. For one, they wouldn't be able to stand your constant running motormouth. They probably thought of you as another one of their girlfriends.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
      X