Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 in a row for the bums. Booooo!

Comment

I think we need to search the Tribes locker room for a cutout of Rachel Phelps.

Comment

I forgot to mention it sooner, but if anyone has or gets a couple of WSU KC hats from the K today, I'd like to buy a couple of them as I am not able to go to the game.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Softball anyone? Royals decide to stick with baseball:

Comment

Royals were playing well, had a nice little run going, made a couple of trades, went straight in the shitter. Anybody think there might be a problem with the change in chemistry? I really don't know, but they look different now than they did before the trades, body language just isn't the same.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I think it is more coincidental. What has happened lately is that Salvy went down with an injury, thus causing the black hole that is the bottom of the batting order to grow to the point that it can no longer be hidden. The starting pitching cant get out of the 4th inning on a good night. The entire bullpen is drinking the same koolaid that Soria has been drinking for two years now. And then for some reason, the defense has collapsed. I dont really think any of this is a chemistry issue. At least not from anything I have heard or read. Be all accounts the players the Royals acquired are solid teammates. Melky seems to be universally loved in the clubhouse.

This team is one of the streakiest I can remember. I am hoping they get back on the winning side of things after tonight. There are few teams they play as well against as the White Sox. I remain ever hopeful.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
              X