No announcement yet.

Another Earthquake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Wichita earthquake this morning at around 10:55. Definitely felt that one. According to KNSS report it was a .3.2 around 21st and Rock. My officer is near 13th and Webb.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Another Wichita earthquake this morning at around 10:55. Definitely felt that one. According to KNSS report it was a .3.2 around 21st and Rock. My officer is near 13th and Webb.
      Yeah one of my developers just asked if I felt it. I didn't notice it in Goddard.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I felt it at 29th and Ridge area .

Comment

My jimmies were rustled, but I’m ok... and thanks for asking.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            My jimmies were rustled, but I’m ok... and thanks for asking.
            What about the Joe's?
            And those X's and O's.
            Sorry, You teed me up my friend.

Comment

Felt it at 13th and Maize

Comment

Kansas Geological Services showing it centered in Wilson Estates, just south of 21st and just east of Webb Road. They have it at 3.3.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yeah one of my developers just asked if I felt it. I didn't notice it in Goddard.
                  It was barely noticeable here north of Andover. Definitely not one of the stronger or longer quakes I've felt. It was so quick, I thought something just hit the house, like a large tree branch or something (has happened before). Though the last tree branch was much more noticeable than this earthquake.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This is kind of swarm now. 4 in 30 days. I wonder what the cause is? Isothermal activity? Humboldt fault coming alive? Uplift at Twin Peaks?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

This is kind of swarm now. 4 in 30 days. I wonder what the cause is? Isothermal activity? Humboldt fault coming alive? Uplift at Twin Peaks?
                      It is getting to be chili season and I had my wife's 3-bean cowboy stew last night.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

It was barely noticeable here north of Andover. Definitely not one of the stronger or longer quakes I've felt. It was so quick, I thought something just hit the house, like a large tree branch or something (has happened before). Though the last tree branch was much more noticeable than this earthquake.
                        I wonder if I was walking up the stairs or something when it hit? I've felt some shakin' in the past but not this time. Enough people felt it on the west side, that I must have just been doing something when it happened. My developer said they heard it, rather than felt it.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It is getting to be chili season and I had my wife's 3-bean cowboy stew last night.
                          You and
                          Tyrone Shoelace...
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

You and
                            Tyrone Shoelace...
                            They don't call us Movers, Shakers, Doers and Shockers for nothing.

Comment

They don't call us Movers, Shakers, Doers and Shockers for nothing.
                              Doodooers?

Comment

Looks like it was about a mile further north from where the 2.5 magnitude hit a few days ago.

M 3.0 - 3 km NNE of Eastborough, Kansas

Comment

Working...
                                X