X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Wife just said she thought she felt an earthquake........ (she's not the first woman to say that to me.........)
    Well it appears happy birthday Pin is the saying of the day!

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Wife just said she thought she felt an earthquake........ (she's not the first woman to say that to me.........)
    Willingly?

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    WTF! I’m like 15 miles from the epicenter and have no idea. Is there a book or something so I can learn to be “woke” to earthquakes?

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Ah, I felt one of these in my basement! Was wondering if it was an earthquake at the time.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    UPDATE: 13 quakes rattle SE Saline County Wednesday (salinapost.com)

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    We will rebuild…

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post
    When’s the big one?

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    You sure it wasn't Tyrone Shoelace after a run to Taco Shop?

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    When’s the big one?

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    A 2.5 magnitude earthquake occurred 2 km northwest of McConnell AFB around 5:33 pm today. That put it east of Oliver and just south of Pawnee.

Leave a comment:

• WuTheOne
    replied
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Did anyone feel the earthquake this morning around 10:45. I didn't know if it was an earthquake or not because I could barely feel it. I was going to look at USGS this morning, but forget. So now I just looked.

M 2.5 - 4 km E of Eastborough, Kansas (usgs.gov)
    I felt it, but I live a little southeast of 13th and Greenwich, also known as "Earthquake Central" There was no doubt when my wife and I felt it. We knew immediately it was a small one.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    There were some small ones back on June 10th in the same area as in the past. USGS shows 2 that day but I think KGS only shows 1. The stronger one was a 2.3 that happened at 6:30 am. I think one of the news stations mentioned it but otherwise there was hardly any mention by the news. KGS shows a 2.3 east of August a week ago. Also, when you look at the USGS map for the last 30 days, there are a lot happening in Oklahoma.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Did anyone feel the earthquake this morning around 10:45. I didn't know if it was an earthquake or not because I could barely feel it. I was going to look at USGS this morning, but forget. So now I just looked.

Isn’t there a Wendy’s or something right there? Somebody’s food probably didn’t agree with them. We had a 3.9 and 6.2 the other day at the same time. That one was fun.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X