Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I didn't feel it. Rarely ever do.
    Nor did I, although I often feel them. Epicenter was 14 miles south of Caldwell, KS. That would put it about 12 miles south of the Kansas-Oklahoma border.

I assume they felt that pretty good in Caldwell.

Comment

I didn't feel it. Rarely ever do.
      Did you just quote my wife...damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Where did you THINK I got it from?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Umm... "It ain't about the size of your boat, but the motion in the ocean"...

I felt the earthquake.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I am going with "Objects appear much bigger even when a sexy tennis player holds her fingers approximately 2 inches apart."

Comment

• Could have sworn I woke up to a long drawn out tremor last night? Was kind of out of it so might have been an alien abduction instead. Anyone feel an earthquake?

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Could have sworn I woke up to a long drawn out tremor last night? Was kind of out of it so might have been an alien abduction instead. Anyone feel an earthquake?
                    There was a big rumble at my pad this morning, but it was under the covers…
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Damn Taco Bell...
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

It was weird because instead of the rumbles we're used to, it was a much faster frequency but lasted a lot longer too. Not 100% sure it was an earthquake, but if not, I can't figure out what it was. It was around 4am I think -- I was too groggy to care much about it.

Comment

It was weird because instead of the rumbles we're used to, it was a much faster frequency but lasted a lot longer too. Not 100% sure it was an earthquake, but if not, I can't figure out what it was. It was around 4am I think -- I was too groggy to care much about it.
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• According to Earthquake Track, there have been zero quakes in the Wichita area in the past week.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              According to Earthquake Track, there have been zero quakes in the Wichita area in the past week.
                              What about alien abductions?

Comment

What about alien abductions?
                                I can't find a tracker for that. The most recent alien activity article I can find for Kansas was from October and it was about the 50th anniversary of some alien abduction or something. But I believe that abduction was in Mississippi.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X