No announcement yet.

Wichita Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people might be interested in an opinion piece written by the KANSAS CITY STAR editorial board that is on Kansas.com today that is titled,

'Outrage: No charges, no justice for Wichita teen killed in custody George Floyd style.'

Seems folks in KC are promoting unrest in Wichita, Minneapolis style.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
      Some people might be interested in an opinion piece written by the KANSAS CITY STAR editorial board that is on Kansas.com today that is titled,

'Outrage: No charges, no justice for Wichita teen killed in custody George Floyd style.'

Seems folks in KC are promoting unrest in Wichita, Minneapolis style.
      I actually happened to catch most of the news conference from the DA on this. I had zero prior knowledge of the case. Had not even heard of it. After listening to the DA lay out the timeline and events that transpired, very thoroughly I might add, I can't see how any reasonable person would conclude that this was anything more than a terrible accident. Having worked in emergency services for my entire career, sometimes bad things happen even when everyone is doing their best to help. It is terrible that a young man lost his life, but that doesn't mean someone else caused it through negligent or purposeful acts.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
      X