2016 Kansas City Royals discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    I just got Direct TV a few months ago. What do you have to do to get most if not all of the Royals games on Direct TV?

Channel 671 is FSKC but it appears as if very few of the games are scheduled to broadcast. Only 2 games a week seem to be scheduled up at this time.
    On DISH, there are FS alternate channels right above the FSKC channel, and that's where the games are. I suspect DirecTV does it similarly.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
      Not a lot of death threat concerns mentioned.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
        I have extended family in Mexico. When we do discuss anything related to the cartels, it's usually in private. They are afraid to discuss things in public because they personally know people who have received death threats (to extort money, because they said the wrong thing and on and on).

You should feel very lucky living in a country where the judicial system can't be bought off easily. That is certainly not the case in Mexico. It has been widely speculated that Nieto (current president) has taken payoffs and there are a number of individuals (Humberto Moriera, ex-governor of Tamaulipas), most notably belonging to the PRI party who are on the cartel's payroll. If it hadn't been for Moriera raiding the treasury of Tamaulipas, he would be president of Mexico right now.

And not only Tamaulipas, there are a number of other states (Veracruz and Sinaloa to mention two) where the entire state government is on the cartel's payroll.
        All of the above I very much understand. The part where an MLB player is concerned for his families safety because fans call him the Mexicutioner...that's the part I don't get.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Great comeback win by the Royals to win 4-3.

Comment

In related news, Cubs win!
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

images.jpg
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Anybody catch the play Alcides Escobar made against Houston Thursday night. Running down a little flair into center sliding away from home plate then doubling runner off of 1st base. Simply outstanding.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

^^^
                  Yes, it was outstanding. Too bad that it didn't get as much airplay as Josh Donaldson admiring his homerun.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                    ^^^
                    Yes, it was outstanding. Too bad that it didn't get as much airplay as Josh Donaldson admiring his homerun.
                    ESPN, just like chicks, dig the long ball.

ESPN is a bunch of chicks.

Comment

Cubs finally won. Snapped out of a losing streak tonight.

Comment

Royals win.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          Royals win.
                          Stealing victory from the jaws of defeat!
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

Royals lost.

Cubs won.

Comment

Royals didn't lose.

Cubs win.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                Royals didn't lose.

Cubs win.
                                Sounding like a broken record.....except for the Royals not losing part. :)
                                Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X