Current Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Dunkirk was just OK. The movie felt disjointed and lacked character development. I know it's about an event, and not about just one or a few people, but if the event isn't conducive to telling a good story with relatable characters, make a documentary.
    I couldn't wait to see it and it was just so-so. Really needed more backstory.

Comment

• Anyone seen Logan Lucky? We are thinking about going tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I felt thrust into the situation. I didn't need the backstory because it was easy to see how you could be one of the 400000 waiting to be rescued or waiting to die. Yeah, we are on a boat and saved! **** we've been attacked and are about to drown!! F*** we are stranded on the beach again!!!
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Wind River, starring Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen (or maybe it was the other one). Modern day who-done-it. set in snowy Wyoming on the reservation. IMDb gives it 7.9 out of 10. It's pretty damn good, and the supporting cast is outstanding. Way more snowmobiling than I was comfortable with, but Olsen looks all grown up as a blond FBI agent. I'd watch it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

The History books call it the Battle of Dunkirk but it really should be called the Retreat of Dunkirk. The French and Brits were backed up to the ocean. They were sitting ducks to the German Nazi's. The French held off the Germans from taking the beaches until French and Brit civilians could bring their civilian boats and rescue over 100 K allied troops across the English Channel to Britain to fight another day.

Comment

• MoviePass.

Good deal? Waist of money?

In Wichita.

Discuss.....

Comment

Working...
              X