No announcement yet.

Soccer: General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our guys gets stomped on, so our guy gets a yellow.

Then just minutes later they assault our players on two different hard intentional fouls ... but they are called simple fouls, no cards given.

So we are sitting on one yellow and them zero, when they should be sitting on three yellows and us none.

WTH?

I don't think this ref is dirty, he just hasn't figured out Uruguay is a bunch of hackin' dirtbags yet.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Ref has lost control. Someone might get decapitated this game.

Comment

• This'll be +15 stoppage time. Sheesh.

Comment

• My gawsh this is absolutely TERRIBLE referreeing like I have rarely seen at the international level.

WOW, this guy is in over his head. Totally lost control.

Comment

• We get beat on long balls too frequently. That's why I don't like the US system of defense. Our flat four gets beat too easily and the game consistently turns into a track meet.

Comment

• Wow the announcers sound like me. We are in agreement on the terrible reffing.

Comment

• Seems we're missing an elite striker.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Missing Weah and Dest is so noticeable. We have trouble advancing the ball without them.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I HATE that we pack all 11 players into the penalty box on corners. SO DUMB. REALLY REALLY DUMB.

Comment

• We done.

Comment

• I actually thought we performed admirably. The Uruguay goal was…interesting. Another ref who was over his skis.

I don’t think Berhalter should be fired. If he will or not is 50/50 to me.

Comment

• Austria v Turkiye is quite entertaining.

Comment

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot believe that ending! One of the best saves I've ever seen.

Erdogan has been replaced by the Turkish goaltender.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot believe that ending! One of the best saves I've ever seen.

Erdogan has been replaced by the Turkish goaltender.
                              I can't watch it. WAAAAH

Comment

• Good USMNT Copa American post-mortem. If you have 30-40 minutes it's definitely worth a listen.

Comment

Working...
                                X