CHIEFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    LOL, I can see why - some might have thought you were cool, know they know you are poser d-bag bronco fan who doesn't even live in Colorado.
    I grew up in Colorado dumbass. I lived there longer than I've lived here. I didn't say anything bad about the Chiefs or their fans, because I was sure there were some here, and I don't see any reason to be a dick just because I have a different favorite team than someone else. Obviously you don't have the same desire to not be a dick. That's ok. Some people just can't help themselves. I'm not sure how not living in Colorado would make me a poser anyway, but obviously if being a Broncos fan that lives in Wichita makes me a "poser d-bag bronco fan who doesn't even live in Colorado" in your eyes, it makes me awfully happy that you and your opinion are completely irrelevant.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

REMEMBER!!!!
      Attached Files
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
        I didn't say anything bad about the Chiefs or their fans
        First thing was you said "I do not like the Chiefs. I have never liked the Chiefs" - in a Chiefs Thread. All I did was ask who was your team. As soon as you said Broncos - I sayed understood. My only crime was maybe I made fun of your gawd. Then you start dropping insults.

I grew up in Colorado dumbass. I lived there longer than I've lived here.
        Lets see.

1. A donkey fan
        2. Moved from Colorado to Kansas
        2. Know live in Chiefs country

Who is the dumbass now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          He had back surgery for a herniated disc. I've seen some reporters suggest he could be out all year, but Reid doesn't seem to think so, nor does the opinion of the doctor consulted in this piece (who is talking in general terms, not with specific knowledge of Poe) who says he could be back for week 5 or 6: http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/7...fs-dontari-poe
          Poe was put on active/PUP list so Chiefs are still holding out slight hope he might be back before week 6. If they move him to the Reserve/PUP list then they will be acknowledging he won't be back no sooner than week 6 or later and want to free up his roster spot.

Comment

I think Shockda's initial point was that while he is not a fan of the team, he was happy to see Berry beat cancer. I posted something very similar on social media when news broke of the diagnosis, which came the week leading up to the DEN-KC game at Arrowhead. Forget the timing and how my team had an advantage from his absence. It was AWFUL news.
            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              First thing was you said "I do not like the Chiefs. I have never liked the Chiefs" - in a Chiefs Thread. All I did was ask who was your team. As soon as you said Broncos - I sayed understood. My only crime was maybe I made fun of your gawd. Then you start dropping insults.

Lets see.

1. A donkey fan
              2. Moved from Colorado to Kansas
              2. Know live in Chiefs country

Who is the dumbass now.
              LMAO..you as a Chiefs fan reminds me of a KU fan from Johnson County. I'm glad to say I have many friends who are Chiefs fans. I don't insult them or their team, they don't insult me or mine. The first thing you said when I said I was a Broncos fan was "Oh gawd, a donkey fan...." It's still there if you want to go reread it again, so you can see who really started hurling insults first.

1. Yes, I'm a Bronco's fan. I have been for 35 years. I've seen my team win Super Bowls. I was a fan before that, and still am after that. When was the last time your team won a Super Bowl, or even a playoff game?
              2. I moved several places before Kansas. I lived in several places in Colorado, Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma, and now Kansas, where I've been for about 17 years. How this makes me a dumbass I'm not sure. Maybe it's just some piece of hatred you have for your own city, but who knows.
              2 (again). "Know" live in Chiefs country. I'm assuming you mean "Now", but again, you've proven yourself a dumbass.

I'm a huge fan of the Shockers. I'm a huge fan of the Denver Broncos. I'm a huge fan of Eric Berry. I am not a fan of the Chiefs. If those things make me a lesser person, then "oh gawd", please don't let me ever grow to be more of a person like you. This will be my last comment on the post, as I don't think a public forum is the place to throw insults back and forth simply because you want to talk trash about me and/or my favorite football team. If you feel the need to continue the conversation, feel free to message me. Otherwise, good day sir.
              Last edited by ShockdaWorld; August 3, 2015, 09:23 AM.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Donkey fans are worse than Raiders fan these days (at least the ones I know)
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Can't we all just hold hands and sing kumbya and hate the raiders together?
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Not sure why anyone would have a strong dislike of the Chiefs since quite frankly they've been rather irrelevant for decades. And this is coming from a lifelong Chiefs fan who once lived 2 miles from Foxboro/Gillette Stadium but never switched allegiance...Now I have the misfortune of living among donkey fans. If there was ever a fanbase that deserves so much more it's us.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                      Not sure why anyone would have a strong dislike of the Chiefs since quite frankly they've been rather irrelevant for decades. And this is coming from a lifelong Chiefs fan who once lived 2 miles from Foxboro/Gillette Stadium but never switched allegiance...Now I have the misfortune of living among donkey fans. If there was ever a fanbase that deserves so much more it's us.
                      I've always wondered about this, as well. I have a friend who is a donkeys fan, hates the Chiefs, and his hatred for the Chiefs comes from dealing with Mizzou fans, back when he went to KU for a while. Basically, the super obnoxious Mizzou fans often were also Chiefs fans.

I do understand his point about Mizzou fans, as a couple of weeks ago, he and I were on a brewery tour at KC Bier Company. They talked about how their logo had Missouri and the i in Bier had the dot over KC. When they expanded to the Kansas side, they had to add Kansas to the picture. Once they said that, this guy in a Mizzou shirt across from us remarks "they had to dumb it down for them."

Comment

I'm expecting a great year from the Chiefs as long as both lines and Charles stay healthy. If those two things happen, the Chiefs are going to be beast moding a lot of teams this year.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          I don't really get it either. The Chiefs have put mediocre teams on the field for years, and in the event that their team is somewhat good, they find a way to choke (Lin Elliott, lack of defense in 2003, lack of offense in 2006, Andrew Luck, etc.) However, the fanbase is loyal as hell and has stuck with the team through thick and thin.

Really, the loyalty of the Chiefs' fanbase is basically the loyalty of WSU's fanbase. Unfortunately, the Chiefs' playoff performance is more in line with the Creighton Bluejays' play in the NCAA Tournament.

Comment

Which of these is bigger -- John Elway's teeth or Peyton Manning's forehead?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                              Which of these is bigger -- John Elway's teeth or Peyton Manning's fivehead?
                              FIFY ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                                I don't really get it either. The Chiefs have put mediocre teams on the field for years, and in the event that their team is somewhat good, they find a way to choke (Lin Elliott, lack of defense in 2003, lack of offense in 2006, Andrew Luck, etc.) However, the fanbase is loyal as hell and has stuck with the team through thick and thin.

Really, the loyalty of the Chiefs' fanbase is basically the loyalty of WSU's fanbase. Unfortunately, the Chiefs' playoff performance is more in line with the Creighton Bluejays' play in the NCAA Tournament.
                                As a lifelong Chiefs fan, the analogy between the Chiefs and Creighton is insulting, even if it is completely correct. :untroubled:
                                Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X