CHIEFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHIEFS

Chiefs safety Eric Berry met the media after his return to practice on Wednesday and sent a message of determination that explains why he's back to work less than a year after being diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma.

Eric Berry

I do not like the Chiefs. I have never liked the Chiefs. In this instance, that makes absolutely zero difference. Eric Berry is an inspiration to many, and regardless of who the Chiefs are playing (even if it's my favorite team), I will be cheering for him to do well and to have a long and prosperous career.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      I do not like the Chiefs. I have never liked the Chiefs. In this instance, that makes absolutely zero difference. Eric Berry is an inspiration to many, and regardless of who the Chiefs are playing (even if it's my favorite team), I will be cheering for him to do well and to have a long and prosperous career.
      my thoughts exactly

Comment

Eric Berry is a role model citizen and player. I hope he has a probowl year
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I will be excited to see how the new FAs and draftees perform this season. Especially J-Mac and Marcus Peters.

It will be nice to have DJ and Devito back as well.

Happy to see Houston get paid. I expect his performance to continue.

Jamaal will continue to be amazing; as usual.

Lastly, welcome back Eric Berry! (My favorite chief)
          The Assman

Comment

I read (somewhere, I don't remember where) that Dontari Poe's back was having problems and it sounded like he would be out for an extended period of time (maybe the entire season).

Does anyone know more about this? This could be a real problem for the Chiefs to win their division and more this year.

Comment

They will have a good start but a disapointing finish and finish short of the playoffs/first round.

Called it.
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I do not like the Chiefs. I have never liked the Chiefs.
                So who is your team?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  So who is your team?
                  My blood runs blue and orange during football season.Was a Broncos fan before Elway was our quarterback. It still does.

Comment

My blood runs blue and orange during football season.Was a Broncos fan before Elway was our quarterback. It still does.
                    Oh gawd - donkey fan. You probably have a picture of ole horseface in your man cave. Your hatred of the Chiefs makes sense - so carry on.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      I read (somewhere, I don't remember where) that Dontari Poe's back was having problems and it sounded like he would be out for an extended period of time (maybe the entire season).

Does anyone know more about this? This could be a real problem for the Chiefs to win their division and more this year.
                      He had back surgery for a herniated disc. I've seen some reporters suggest he could be out all year, but Reid doesn't seem to think so, nor does the opinion of the doctor consulted in this piece (who is talking in general terms, not with specific knowledge of Poe) who says he could be back for week 5 or 6: http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/7...fs-dontari-poe
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Oh gawd - donkey fan. You probably have a picture of ole horseface in your man cave. Your hatred of the Chiefs makes sense - so carry on.

This is why I didn't originally say who my team was. I knew there'd be one d-bag that just couldn't resist piping up. So, tell me again when was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game....

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                          They will have a good start but a disapointing finish and finish short of the playoffs/first round.

Called it.
                          Not really a bold prediction for the Chiefs. But if there's ever a year where they start out bad and finish hot, it'd be this year. Their schedule is brutal early in the season, and missing Sean Smith for the Broncos game and Packers game is gonna hurt even more. The Texans game should be a win, but the Titans game last year should've been one too and that didn't go very well. And of course, Clark Hunt willingly offered up a home game in exchange for a London game, so they're basically only getting 7 home games this year.

Comment

I knew I liked you.
                            78-65

Comment

This is why I didn't originally say who my team was. I knew there'd be one d-bag that just couldn't resist piping up. So, tell me again when was the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game....
                              LOL, I can see why - some might have thought you were cool, know they know you are poser d-bag bronco fan who doesn't even live in Colorado.

Comment

Working...
                              X