No announcement yet.

Exploding Prairie Dogs/ Ballistics thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would guess that if we just did the 5 aluminum pieces we would be in the $3xx range. I need to crunch the numbers and see how many hours would be in it using a machining center. This one was all done on a Bridgeport mill and my little engine lathe. You could provide your own AR compatible grip and buttstock and paint it to your hearts content. Of course, a single shot setup, less machining, is more affordable than a repeater.

I haven't shot IHMSA since 1980, I'm sure. Last match I shot was the KSRA State shoot in Salina. I left Wichita Arms to go cowboy for my FIL that year. Took up golf seriously and never looked back. When my game finally craters ( could be anytime now) I plan to shoot competition again.
    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
      I would guess that if we just did the 5 aluminum pieces we would be in the $3xx range. I need to crunch the numbers and see how many hours would be in it using a machining center. This one was all done on a Bridgeport mill and my little engine lathe. You could provide your own AR compatible grip and buttstock and paint it to your hearts content. Of course, a single shot setup, less machining, is more affordable than a repeater.

I haven't shot IHMSA since 1980, I'm sure. Last match I shot was the KSRA State shoot in Salina. I left Wichita Arms to go cowboy for my FIL that year. Took up golf seriously and never looked back. When my game finally craters ( could be anytime now) I plan to shoot competition again.
      We need to get together one weekend when I get back from Alaska.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
      X