Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding Prairie Dogs/ Ballistics thread

Boom!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Their last supper...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Finally done packing for the trip to Long Pine. I expected more help from my two boys, their effort today was a bit disappointing. On the road tomorrow morning. We hope to be shooting by 3:00. I will download some photos.

We've never shot here before, but have been told is loaded with prairie dogs... And rattlesnakes! Maybe I'll get a picture of a crotalus viridis. By the way, I have an irrational fear of snakes. I hate them!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Is there such a thing as an "irrational" fear of snakes?

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Finally done packing for the trip to Long Pine. I expected more help from my two boys, their effort today was a bit disappointing. On the road tomorrow morning. We hope to be shooting by 3:00. I will download some photos.

We've never shot here before, but have been told is loaded with prairie dogs... And rattlesnakes! Maybe I'll get a picture of a crotalus viridis. By the way, I have an irrational fear of snakes. I hate them!
          You should fear a poisonous snake. Their deadly strike happens faster than Tyrone's famous crossover dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Is there such a thing as an "irrational" fear of snakes?

Comment

Now, here's a snake worth watching...

Comment

This is the only snake I like.

Comment

Sneaky Snake!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Comment

Windshield time. Lots and lots of windshield time. West of O'Neil, Ne.

No snakes yet.

Comment

1437506961815.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2676[/ATTACH]
                          That almost makes me feel like I'M the one on vacation. Thank you fine sir. I look forward to more updates from "God's country".

Comment

Kids are having a ball.
                            20150721_181939.jpg

Comment

We've shot over 250 prairie dogs, gone through close to 1,000 rounds of ammo. The boys got bored with long range shooting and went plinking with 22's. You really lose perspective of how big this earth is until you get out to where the land is open and people are scarce.
                              Very spotty internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X