fireworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Really? I thought Princess Leia wore big earmuffs.
    This is the outfit Jabba the Hut made her wear when she was his slave.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Hot planet vs cold planet. Different movies.

Comment

I only saw one Star Wars movie. I'm probably in the vast minority, but I didn't like the movie. Never saw any others. The Pyrenees Leia at the Ralston Parade had no resemblance to Carrie Fisher.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Corn fed Leia?

Comment

Yes, but have you seen Carrie Fisher lately?

Comment

I'll give you a hint. She doesn't look like this anymore.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
                Corn fed Leia?
                dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  I'll give you a hint. She doesn't look like this anymore.

She'll always look like that to me. Rowr
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Today's question for the group:
                    How many of us who are 57 or older looked like we did in our 20's (or even 30's)? I'm betting only a handful and of that handful, probably all of them live in the gym. I was a gym rat back in the day and I don't look like I did when I was in my 30's and working out for a couple of hours a day.

Gravity and age do funny things to a body.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                      How many of us who are 57 or older looked like we did in our 20's (or even 30's)? I'm betting only a handful and of that handful, probably all of them live in the gym. I was a gym rat back in the day and I don't look like I did when I was in my 30's and working out for a couple of hours a day.

This post is not humorous at all....

Comment

Fair enough, but I also didn't run around in a metal bikini, chained at the neck, not too tight but just enough to make it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post

Nope.

Not.
                          Funny.
                          At.
                          All.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                          X