Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2622[/ATTACH]

And.... THE KEG IS TAPPED!!!
    When are you going to tap some beer? :playful:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      When are you going to tap some beer? :playful:
      THE KEG IS an old Coors Light keg, the handle is a Miller Light handle. The beer in the Keg is Blue Moon. Real beer. I'm in a holding pattern. Three quick glasses, now we're slowing down so we can make a night of it.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Just make sure it doesn't go like this:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

THE KEG IS an old Coors Light keg, the handle is a Miller Light handle. The beer in the Keg is Blue Moon. Real beer. I'm in a holding pattern. Three quick glasses, now we're slowing down so we can make a night of it.
          When do the Creighton girls show up?
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            If he's offering a free get-drunk he'll be lucky if the entirety of Creighton University doesn't show up on his front lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              If he's offering a free get-drunk he'll be lucky if the entirety of Creighton University doesn't show up on his front lawn.
              But do they wear sweater vests in the summer? Like this?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                They're already all pregnant.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

1436032457656.jpg
                  Last edited by MoValley John; July 5, 2015, 12:13 AM.

Comment

1436032777958.jpg
                    Last edited by MoValley John; July 5, 2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Okay, I know I'm posting while hammered, but can any of you Star Wars geeks tell me what that disqusting hose beast is supposed to be?
                      Last edited by MoValley John; July 5, 2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Does anyone, and I mean anyone, know what that chick with the Star Wars dorks , was supposed to be?

Comment

can't see the pic
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            can't see the pic
                            I'll try again.
                            20150704_135429.jpg

Comment

I'll try again.
                              Princess Leia

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                Princess Leia

Really? I thought Princess Leia wore big earmuffs.
                                Last edited by MoValley John; July 6, 2015, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X