No announcement yet.

2015 MLB Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cueto looked better and the team seemed to have more fight in them last night. Still came up short in the end.

Comment

• Two extra inning losses in a row. Need to get the swagger back. I don't know the answer, there are a lot of people making a lot more money than me who's job it is to figure this out. I honestly thought they would have turned it around by now. It would be nice to have a little momentum for the playoffs.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Actually the last three games have made me feel a tad better. Team at least had some fight in them. Pitching still a mess- never know from game to game who's good and who's a stiff. This home stand will tell a lot.

Comment

• Greg Holland has "elbow tightness". Or in layman's terms, "he ain't gettin' 'er done". Wade Davis will now close.

Comment

• Jeremy Guthrie is looking like his old self. Good thing we will only need 4 starters in the playoffs.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• 9 runs in 2 1/3 innings.

Jeremy Guthrie, ladies and gentlemen.
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• He should stick to working on his shoe collection.

Comment

• Ned should help him. What was he possibly thinking?
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Amazed the guy is still on the roster let alone starting. Would have been nice to bring up another pitcher or two to audition before the deadline in addition to Almonte. Now they're stuck

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Amazed the guy is still on the roster let alone starting. Would have been nice to bring up another pitcher or two to audition before the deadline in addition to Almonte. Now they're stuck
                      They could still throw an Almonte/Young tandem out there once every five games. Turn JGuts into an extra bullpen catcher to backup Cody Clark.

Comment

• The start of that game was so bad that I decided it was more worth it to the Royals to watch the Yankees vs Blue Jays and cheering for the Yankees.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                          The start of that game was so bad that I decided it was more worth it to the Royals to watch the Yankees vs Blue Jays and cheering for the Yankees.
                          I will never root for the Yankees. The best I can do is hope they don't suck enough to lose.

Comment

• Oh, in case you missed it, the Royals clinched the division for the first time since '85.

Carry on.

Comment

• It least last night, it looked like they had their old swagger back when they were building their lead. I hope they can keep it up.

Comment

• Oh, in case you missed it, the Royals are into the playoffs with home field advantage throughout.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X