Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYALS ARE IN THE WORLD FREAKING SERIES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swinging strike two and three on Cain were a foot over the strike zone.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
      Wouldn't have made much difference. Cain was peeing down his leg the entire at-bat.
      But that pitch put him behind in the count and on his heels. Totally changes the at-bat. But he does need to learn to lay off those high ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
        Swinging strike two and three on Cain were a foot over the strike zone.
        When everything is a strike, whether in the zone or not, you have to swing at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          When everything is a strike, whether in the zone or not, you have to swing at everything.
          You got that right skippy.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I just want to see a Giant plunked.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
              You got that right skippy.
              Thats why I said it stinky.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                Ear hole Pence would be ok with me.
                No. Morse was my hope.

Comment

• I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You don't help me now. I say "**** you," Jobu, I do it myself.

Comment

• Need a new ump at the plate. This ump must be Bumgarner's mom.

Comment

• Yea, I saw the umps out drinking with Bochey and his guys last night. The huge underdogs that the Giants are they have to take advantage of all the help they can get.

Comment

• Good thing they adjusted the video feed, because that strike zone was starting to look like a wormhole experiment.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Good thing they adjusted the video feed, because that strike zone was starting to look like a wormhole experiment.
                          Wait maybe that's just my TV?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I thought I was having a stroke.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              Need a new ump at the plate. This ump must be Bumgarner's mom.
                              You want to replace the ump who punched out posey and Morse to end innings? Hmmm

Comment

Nope, here too. The feed has not been impressive so far. Lots of blips and skips and such. On UVerse.

Comment

Working...
                                X