Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYALS ARE IN THE WORLD FREAKING SERIES!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could see Baumgartner not getting the MVP if he falters tonight and the bullpen shuts the Royals down.

Of course, I'm hoping the Royals jump on Baumgartner like they did on Juaquin Anduhar and their reliever with the anger management problem gives up yet another home run and HE gets thrown out of the game and puts his fist through the fan.

That would be SO 1985!

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
      Anyone else see this article? I was just mentioning to a client yesterday that I wasn't sure there was a WSU tie to the series... guess I was wrong.

http://ksn.com/2014/10/28/former-wic...llpen-catcher/
      Nice. However, since the Royals were able to extend the series to a 7th game that makes two WSU ties to the series. Cody and Joyce.

BTW, I assume if the Royals win Cody will get a World Series ring.

Comment

• The Royals are pretty good for a mid-Major team...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Nice. However, since the Royals were able to extend the series to a 7th game that makes two WSU ties to the series. Cody and Joyce.

BTW, I assume if the Royals win Cody will get a World Series ring.
          I think that's right. Anyone within the organization, not including the minor league affiliates, is eligible, including front office staff. I knew I should've accepted that position with the Royals earlier this year....

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
            I think that's right. Anyone within the organization, not including the minor league affiliates, is eligible, including front office staff. I knew I should've accepted that position with the Royals earlier this year....
            It seems like I remember the last GM for the Wranglers had a World Series ring from Florida(?) since he was a higher-up with one of the minor league affiliates at a previous stop. Yeah, certainly the bullpen catcher would receive a World Series ring.

I too had a chance to work for the Royals during the 2013 season in an entry-level position. It would have been a neat opportunity (certainly with hindsight being 20-20), but there was no way for me to pull it off financially. It might seem like people who work in sports make good money, but that is certainly NOT the case for the entry-level spots.
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
              The Royals are pretty good for a mid-Major team...
              Too bad they haven't played anyone...
              The Assman

Comment

• The only prediction I'll make is that if the game is close there will be so many pitching changes the game will go past four hours, even if it's only nine innings.

I'm trying to savor and soak this in, but my nerves keep getting in the way!

slugerrranim.gif

Comment

• Gene and Joe at the game.

Comment

• So nervous
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Gene and Joe at the game.

It's a good thing Gene has on his shades or it would be obvious what he is looking at.

Chris Lamb and I are having a Giants watch party if any of you guys want to join us. I know KungWu is coming with SB, RDR, Shoxlax, MoValley and Pogo is bringing the beer. Isaso refuses to associate with me while I wear my Giants hat but thats ok, he is a great friend anyway.
                      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Chicken wings, breast, Red Pepper and Garlic Sausage, Italian Sausage all about to come off the grill.

Founders Dirty Bastard just opened. Patio set on a beautiful 70 degree night, and neighbors warned.

Lets Go Royals!!

Comment

• Proud of Joyce DiDonato, WSU grad and her excellent singing of the National Anthem
                          Last edited by kcshocker11; October 29, 2014, 07:09 PM.
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Jimmy Johns and Boulevard 80-Acre, ready to go!
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• 10421963_10152811806378834_3498837882430269575_n.jpg
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Is that Lynn and Kellen Marshall sitting in the front row to the right of home plate?

Comment

Working...
                                X