Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

lol

I didn't bump it for trollolols. Finding it was truly an accident. Everybody says contradictory **** on this board... well, except for me...

Fever would celebrate my banning and then 3 mos. later be like this...

You love Fever. How sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Yuuuuup!

Bumping for those who always wanted to know Cold’s identity... he’s sure a fine looking fella. Cold, thanks for reviving this old thread. It’s also great to see SubGod22 back in the saddle again.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Fev, does this need updating, or are things any different 6+ years later? Honestly curious.
        Not the first time nor last time I was proven to be an idiot.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Bumping for those who always wanted to know Cold’s identity... he’s sure a fine looking fella. Cold, thanks for reviving this old thread. It’s also great to see SubGod22 back in the saddle again.
          I’m not better looking than Clod. I’m just too smart to show the public.

Comment

• There was a ban?
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I’m not better looking than Clod. I’m just too smart to show the public.
              I think that photo came from a Southern Illinois holiday alumni party. That is NOT Cold... I had rent-free mansions in half the SIU-C fanbases' heads. It's what I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                There was a ban?
                lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You love Fever. How sweet.
                  I've watched that clip half a dozen times and can't stop laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I think that photo came from a Southern Illinois holiday alumni party. That is NOT Cold... I had rent-free mansions in half the SIU-C fanbases' heads. It's what I do.
                    No. You’ve claimed that photo for many years. You can’t change now w/o losing credibility.
                    Wait, What am I saying. You already went down that path and have no credibility.

Just Kidding
                    Last edited by Shockm; January 15, 2021, 07:22 PM.

Comment

I love this! It has made me laugh for a decade or so.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• I’m more curious what the heck happened to Cdizzle.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          I’m more curious what the heck happened to Cdizzle.
                          Been over 10 months since last visit to the site.

Add: Posted 4 times over his last 3 days, 16 times total the 2 days before that. No unusual indicators in his posts.
                          Last edited by ShockTalk; January 17, 2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• I’m hoping it just the whole post-covid world making sports less exciting temporarily and nothing serious.

I haven’t posted on the AAC boards in about 10 months since the covid fallout and I was a regular over there. Just not feeling it.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X