No announcement yet.

Cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But how did they look compared to Casey Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      Not everyone.
      You don't care to hear how our newbies and veterans look while all playing together?? Is your only off-season interest picking fights over petty things?

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
        Why don't we cut the chit chat and put it to a vote? Majority rules.
        Haha well... We tried that. He lost, if I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          You don't care to hear how our newbies and veterans look while all playing together?? Is your only off-season interest picking fights over petty things?
          That is absolutely not at all what I was saying.

My point was that the extreme hyperbole in that post by Cold makes the entire thing worthless in my mind in regard to gaining actual insight into the team.

When you called that piece of propaganda (the North Korean government would be proud by the way) an “excellent write up” and then said it was what everyone wanted to hear, I was commenting that the “hoo-rah!!! WSU could beat the Spurs next year” ridiculousness is not what I, personally, want to hear. I was not commenting on the general concept of hearing legitimate analysis of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            That's fair. I think it would also be fair to say not everyone wants to hear what you have to say in the off-season, either. :)
            Very true.

And I have never stated that everyone wants to hear it either. There's the difference. :witless:

Comment

Shame on you. Casey Crawford was a great player. Most just didn't realize it.

Comment

If I have to choose between reading "worthless, extreme hyperbole" and nothing at all, I choose the worthless, extreme hyperbole.

Comment

Clod and Sub were two of the biggest a$$hats on here. The number of quality posters they drove off through the years far outweighs anything of value they ever added. Good riddance.
                  I ain't fallin fo no banana in tha tailpipe

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                    Not everyone.
                    It's quite simple really.

Don't click on a thread whose title is of a thing you supposedly can't stand.

Adios.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Basketball jones, I gotta a basketball jones, gotta basketball jones oh baby oowoowooo!
                      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

That has got to be the most rose colored glasses, glass overflowing report I have ever read. I like it. I like it alot.

Comment

Ricardo, I know you are a lib-ertarian who hates regulation. Perhaps that can be extended to moderators as well.

Instead of posting quotes of cold at his best, in the interest of being fair and balanced (probably another of your favorite phrases), why don't you post cold in his anti-social moments, flaming people randomly and generally pi$$ing everyone off.

For every example you can produce of his fine-tuned expository writing, I'll bet you your next month's check I can find two where he's randomly flaming people and pi$$ing them off for absolutely no reason, provided those posts still exist here.

I'm also guessing you're one of those cafeteria Christians who believe one day in church a week covers for all the anti-social behavior, instead of making your faith a living faith and trying to walk in Jesus's steps everyday. You read your bible, but trying to use it as a guide to better living is ignored as soon as you leave the sanctuary.

What would Jesus say to you and your buddy? I bet he would say that he needs to apologize his past behavior, ask for forgiveness and make an honest effort to improve,which he did not do the last time he was banned

If you disagree, go read the AA 12 steps. Perhaps it will give you perspective.

Comment

Over the top posting comes in many forms.

Comment

Correctamente, 1972shocker. If you can't tell, cold insulted me several times. I did not respond to his insults most of the time. I don't like him, think he should remain banned from the board, and am making my opinion heard. You know, that freedom of speech thingy and all.

I think Ricardo is presenting a myopic, one-sided opinion of cold, and it may be because of the Aggie code, loyalty is a part of that (I believe it starts with 'an Aggie is always loyal). However, being the target of colds lack of respect for others, I feel it necessary to express my opinion. What you may label as over the top is to me an expression of the repressed anger I felt towards him. I think it would be a big mistake to let him come back short of an apology and some sort of monitoring to prevent further behavior. It's obvious he did not learn from his mistakes,

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                                Ricardo, I know you are a lib-ertarian who hates regulation. Perhaps that can be extended to moderators as well.

Instead of posting quotes of cold at his best, in the interest of being fair and balanced (probably another of your favorite phrases), why don't you post cold in his anti-social moments, flaming people randomly and generally pi$$ing everyone off.

For every example you can produce of his fine-tuned expository writing, I'll bet you your next month's check I can find two where he's randomly flaming people and pi$$ing them off for absolutely no reason, provided those posts still exist here.

I'm also guessing you're one of those cafeteria Christians who believe one day in church a week covers for all the anti-social behavior, instead of making your faith a living faith and trying to walk in Jesus's steps everyday. You read your bible, but trying to use it as a guide to better living is ignored as soon as you leave the sanctuary.

What would Jesus say to you and your buddy? I bet he would say that he needs to apologize his past behavior, ask for forgiveness and make an honest effort to improve,which he did not do the last time he was banned

If you disagree, go read the AA 12 steps. Perhaps it will give you perspective.
                                1. Oh dear.
                                2. Too much starch in the collar.
                                3. I posted Cold's information because it provided a useful perspective.
                                4. I did not post Cold's post to make a case for reinstatement.
                                5. Way too much starch.
                                6. I am pretty sure that I have attended more meetings than most on this fine forum and I have sponsored more folks than most on this fine forum and I have more chips than most on this fine forum. While you did not mention it in your lecture, I am quite familiar with the Big Book and Twenty Four Hours A Day. I believe in live and let live so long as society is not harmed.
                                7. I seldom tell others how to live their lives, but I slip from time to time with my daughters.
                                8. Thanks for your advice.
                                9. My birthday is September 12.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X