Beware of Yellowstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
    Since I'm immediately in its path, if it blows, before I'm incinerated I'll be sure to post a warning to Shockernet. That way you can seek the absolute comfort and shelter underneath your desks or along the interior walls of your home.

I know. You're welcome.
    VOLCANO COMING YOUR WA ##$%($#@%&*(#@$ .....
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Well I guess we can now quite worrying about man-made climate change, or the NORKs, or Iran, or Doug Elgin....
      I quit worrying about Doug Elgin this past April 7th.

Comment

Where's Harold Camping when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          Since I'm immediately in its path, if it blows, before I'm incinerated I'll be sure to post a warning to Shockernet. That way you can seek the absolute comfort and shelter underneath your desks or along the interior walls of your home.

I know. You're welcome.
          Duck and Cover.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            I quit worrying about Doug Elgin this past April 7th.
            What if he were to become the new Commish for the AAC at some point?! Never forget!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              What if he were to become the new Commish for the AAC at some point?! Never forget!
              Then Yellowstone is likely to blow So, you better not ever let Elgin become the AAC comish!

Comment

Scientists discover a new super volcano under Massachusetts, Vermont, & New Hampshire. Like Yellowstone, it will be a while before it ever becomes a threat.

Something unexpected has been gradually making itself known to geologists in the United States. A huge mass of molten rock is creeping upwards beneath the nation’s north eastern states.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

It has been a while since there's been any news worth posting but it seems Yellowstone's system is likely much older than originally thought. Of course we are still tens of thousands of years away from a likely eruption but it is always fun to bump a thread from the past...

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Nearly 100 earthquakes swarm Yellowstone in 24 hours. Here's what experts are saying (msn.com)

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

From the article, “Luckily, there are no signs of an imminent eruption. The USGS Volcano Hazards Program declared a “normal” alert level on Sept. 1.”
                        Livin the dream

Comment

If Yellowstone ever does erupt, we all will be proper effed.
                          Last edited by ShockerPrez; September 19, 2021, 09:45 AM.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            If Yellowstone ever does erupt, we all will proper effed.
                            Indeed! This is not something to worry about. It is the end of North America and unavoidable.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                            X