Dreamliner lands at wrong Wichita airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy: Can I get you something?
    Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
    Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.
    First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
    Jive Lady: Oh, stewardess! I speak jive.
    Randy: Oh, good.
    Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
    Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
    Jive Lady: [to the Second Jive Dude] Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da rebound on da med side.
    Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
    Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help!
    First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
    Jive Lady: Jive-ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Did Doug Elgin get a pilot license? I don't think Doug knows where Wichita is, exactly, so let's not be too hard on him. But I bet he can land blindfolded at O'Hare.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
        Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
        Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?
        Jive Lady: [to the Second Jive Dude] Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da rebound on da med side.
        Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!
        Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help!
        Golly!

Comment

Flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

One of the funniest comedy routines about flying I have ever seen (warning f-bombs all over the place):

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Mrs. Cleaver speaks jive!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Wait a minute. I know you. You're Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

You are Kareem! I've seen you play. My dad's got season tickets.

Comment

I think you should go back to your seat now Joey. Right Clarence?

Comment

Nah, he's not bothering anyone, let him stay here.

Comment

But just remember, my name is Roger Murdock. I'm an airline pilot.

Comment

I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

Comment

The hell I don't! Listen, kid. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

Comment

I was wondering if there is any blame towards air traffic control. At what point should they be closely monitoring the final approach? And not knowing anything I would have guessed the flight crew needs clearance from the tower to land.

Comment

Working...
                                X