[REQUEST] Bring back Cold for the offseason through OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngryWheat=FTW= View Post
    If I was smart I would vote to keep him banned for obvious reasons. This is better than a soap opera.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      Considering @shockkansas has been banned for 2 months, I don't know what you're saying? Maybe get the facts straight first?

Cold is never coming back. I don't talk about bans publicly with people, but since people think that Cold is some innocent person, and all these "free boozie" type posts, let's get to it.

Do you all understand how many times I've sent him PM's asking him to tone it down? Do you know how many threads we've had in the moderator's forum about his actions? Do you realize how many PM's from forum members I've received asking what's the deal with Cold's attitude and posting style?

He's never coming back. He had AMPLE opportunities to stop violating rules, and causing problems.

That's the last time I talk about a ban in public, and the last time I talk about Cold.
      Kai's response. I guess we better be careful becouse our admin also has a history of easily being trolled. Wouldn't want him to have to ban himself ;)

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Wow. So many people are SO oppressed on this board.

I wish I could say anything I wanted and not get banned. Wait, what? All I have to do is not be a troll, asshat, douchebag, idiot, or flamer and my opinion is not only allowed but welcomed?

Communist I tell you.

Comment

Working...
        X