• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      That was impressive

Comment

• Comment

• I went to an event at the Rhatigan this past Thursday, not sponsored by WSU, but several admin folks from WSU were presenters. Let's just say: Dr. Bardo's vision is still in motion.

Comment

• Record enrollment numbers at WSU.

Oct. 2, 2019 -- For the first time in nearly 30 years, more than 16,000 students have enrolled for fall classes at Wichita State University. The total headcount at WSU for fall 2019 is 16,058 students, an increase of 274 students, or 1.7%, over fall 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Record enrollment numbers at WSU.

Oct. 2, 2019 -- For the first time in nearly 30 years, more than 16,000 students have enrolled for fall classes at Wichita State University. The total headcount at WSU for fall 2019 is 16,058 students, an increase of 274 students, or 1.7%, over fall 2018.
              *I don't care how they count it, my enrollment numbers show 20,978 students... 16,058 WSU + 4,920 WSU Tech = 20,978

*WSU and WSU Tech numbers are reported separately because they are separately accredited.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

*I don't care how they count it, my enrollment numbers show 20,978 students... 16,058 WSU + 4,920 WSU Tech = 20,978

*WSU and WSU Tech numbers are reported separately because they are separately accredited.
                Just 741 less than the complete KSU system. If this year’s trend holds, we’ll surpass them next year.
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Surprisingly, KSU has seen quite a drop the last 5 years . I really figured KU would have dropped more due to the slightly higher standards to be accepted.
                  The first page has FTE while second page reflects actual enrollment numbers.
                  https://www.kansasregents.org/resour...eport-KBOR.pdf
                  Last edited by Veritas; October 3, 2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• How goes the search I wonder. I thought we were supposed to hear something about the final list about now.

Comment

• They committee has voted and submitted their list candidates.

What happens next, I don’t know.

We “should” here something before the end of November.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Ivanka Trump visits Wichita with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo

BY JAIME GREEN

OCTOBER 24, 2019 10:50 AM
                        Ivanka Trump visited Wichita and toured WSU-Tech National Center for Aviation Training with Mike Pompeo. Several local business leaders signed a Pledge to America’s Workers where they promised to create training opportunities.

Ivanka has a pretty cool signature.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 24, 2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• My son is in this photo from this morning's event.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X