No announcement yet.

Poll: Where do you get your tacos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want something similar to Chipotle but locally owned, try Poblano. Good stuff.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Taco Pronto!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I just go to South O and get them off of the food trucks there. Not really South O, but there is a Mexican food truck at the Walgreens at 50th and Saddle Creek in Omaha that is incredible.

They have to have good food trucks in Wichita. You need to try one of those, forget Taco Bell, Taco Johns or Chipotle, the best Mexican food, tacos included, is at your local food truck.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Just drive up and down North Broadway, there are new places all the time popping up and serve authentic Mexican not the regular fast food swill.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Taco Pronto!
            Load up on Taco Tuesday.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Taco Pronto is at the top of the list for fast food tacos.

Comment

Tried out District Taqueria (located downtown) tonight. Very impressed with it.

============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                  Tried out District Taqueria (located downtown) tonight. Very impressed with it.

http://wichitabyeb.blogspot.com/2015...-reviewed.html
                  I was there with my girlfriend last night. It is very good.

Comment

Taco Pronto or Taco Grande for me.

Comment

A new place to consider for you Chipotle fans is Blue River Mexican Grill.

They just opened up last month and in contrast to Chipotle, they are locally owned if you are a supporter of Wichita establishments. Tastes about the same as Chipotle and a measly 20-25 cent difference in price.

============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                      www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                        A new place to consider for you Chipotle fans is Blue River Mexican Grill.

They just opened up last month and in contrast to Chipotle, they are locally owned if you are a supporter of Wichita establishments. Tastes about the same as Chipotle and a measly 20-25 cent difference in price.

http://wichitabyeb.blogspot.com/2015...-reviewed.html
                        You have to be certifiably crazy as a restaurateur/entrepreneur to enter the same segment that Chipotle resides in. They're like the US Navy versus everyone else. You're gonna lose, just depends on how bad you want it to look before you pull the plug.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          You have to be certifiably crazy as a restaurateur/entrepreneur to enter the same segment that Chipotle resides in. They're like the US Navy versus everyone else. You're gonna lose, just depends on how bad you want it to look before you pull the plug.
                          Or you could look at like Chipotle has created an even larger market by what they do.

Freddy's should have never worked as McDonald's dominated market share in a declining business category.

Under Armour should have destined to fail as well. Nike has a dominating market share and a market with declining margins.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

I'm looking forward to having Qdoba in town. Queso on my burrito is a game-changer for me, although I personally prefer Chipotle's steak to most other places.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                              Or you could look at like Chipotle has created an even larger market by what they do.

Freddy's should have never worked as McDonald's dominated market share in a declining business category.

Under Armour should have destined to fail as well. Nike has a dominating market share and a market with declining margins.
                              Fair enough on the UA-Nike comparo, but the McD's-Freddy's comparo is left wanting. The average ticket price at Freddy's has to be at least 50% higher than at McD's, and McD's has a fairly large image problem and is lacking in desirability factor. McD's and Freddy's aren't market competitors anymore than Kia and Acura are in the automotive segment. Besides one is the cornerstone of "fast food" and the other flirts with "casual dining." They may both be burger joints, but they are otherwise apples and oranges.

Comment

I want a Panchero's Mexican Grill here. The gamechanger there, for me, is that they literally press the tortilla as you order, so it's as fresh as possible. Simply amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X