No announcement yet.

2008 Royals - Spring Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didnt get to see it!! somebody put it on youtube please!!!

Comment

• It wasn't a clean jump though. His leg caught the head of the pitcher.

:D

Comment

• fuball7, someone has granted your wish:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Here's a better video with multiple angles. Click "400k" at the top of the article.

The official website of the Kansas City Royals with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
            OMG JOEY GATHRIGHT IS THE MAN
            The Chiefs should sign him. He could just jump over the defensive players. Too bad he'll be riding the pine as the 4th OF. I have a feeling he could really do some damage if he got most of the playing time in CF.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• That's the problem with the OF we've got. But it's a nice problem to have. He'll still play quite a bit.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                That's the problem with the OF we've got. But it's a nice problem to have. He'll still play quite a bit.

Now we have this interesting news:

News: Manager Trey Hillman said German would be the Royals' primary right fielder during Jose Guillen's suspension, if the suspension is upheld, the Kansas City Star reports.

It would not be surprising to see Joey Gathright, who is hitting .354 with 10 stolen bases this spring, in right as well.

-- I hope we don't treat Gathright like we did Huber. Making him sit the bench and never sniff the field.
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• That's interesting. German is a fine utility infielder, but I have no idea why you'd go with him over Gathright in the outfield. Joey has really improved his hitting and his speed can change games. I'd figure if nothing else, you keep one of the minor league outfielders to play them some and get an extended look at 'em.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Am I the only one who is hoping German drops a routine flyball for a game-winning double for the Tigers on Opening Day?

There is no reason why Teahen shouldn't be moved to RF and Gath put in LF during the suspension, if it happens.

Comment

• Today the Royals:

- Acquired RP Ramon Ramirez from Colorado.

- DFA'd Jorge De La Rosa

- Davies optioned to AAA

The official website of the Kansas City Royals with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        There is no reason why Teahen shouldn't be moved to RF and Gath put in LF during the suspension, if it happens.
                        If anything, they could just move DeJesus to RF and stick Gath in CF. I'd prefer to keep Teahen in LF for the start of the year. LF is much different than RF when it comes to ball slice off the bat. Its like we don't even like Gathright. Why keep him on the roster if you're going to start German over him?
                        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• Teahan has played a year in RF but I think DeJesus has only played center and left. RF would be a new experience for DDJ.

Comment

• It looks like 4 and 5 are Bale and Tomko
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Any word on when they are launching Fox Sports Kansas City?

Seeing my television and DirecTv's sports package channel listing has me antsy

Opening day for the Royals perhaps?
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• its already happened
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X