The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    Wasn't a great episode. Milton seems to be the saboteur, setting the fires. This cast hold their cards close to their vest. Can't figure any of them out. One thing is for sure, don't F with the Gov. How will Andrea make it out of the torture chamber? Will Milton be the hero?
    I agree about Milton and the fires. But I also wonder if they're setting you up to believe that it was him and it was someone else. Perhaps I'm overthinking it. Why the hell didn't Andrea take the Gov's truck when she left him for dead? That bothered me. I think Andrea is toast
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I thought it was lame that the 1) the Gov made it out 2) and was able to track down Andrea.

I guess it just delays for a week or two the Gov getting his due.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
        I thought it was lame that the 1) the Gov made it out 2) and was able to track down Andrea.

I guess it just delays for a week or two the Gov getting his due.
        All about the ratings.

Comment

A few thoughts:

- The Gov may have taken the keys to the truck so no guarantee she could have used it.
          - No way he should have made it past all those walkers. Could he have been bit/scratched?
          - The Gov knows the way to the prison and that Andrea was headed there. No surprise he tracked her down.
          - Laurie Holden (Andrea) was on Talking Dead and confirmed it was Milton who set the fires.
          - I think Milton, via the observation deck, discovers the Gov starting to torture Andrea, creates a diversion, then gets her out. They both end up at the prison.
          - I think Tyrise is figuring things out and is playing it cool right now. He and his wife play spoilers while the white dude with them (the dad, not the kid) gets taken out somehow.

Comment

I dont think the Gov got out unhurt. He kept jacket closed and winced a couple times.

Comment

Agree I think the Gov was bit. Regarding tracking Andrea down, it is a big prison with lots of trees. I suppose if he can make it past the walkers it is just as likely he can track her down.

Comment

The governor is a sick man.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  The governor is a sick man.
                  Where did he go?

Comment

So glad a certain someone died. Curious what happened to the Gov and his two guys.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      So glad a certain someone died. Curious what happened to the Gov and his two guys.
                      We'll probably spend a full season wondering where he's lurking. You just know we haven't seen the last from The Gov, Thing 1 and Thing 2.

That said, great season finale. No major cliff-hanger but setup next season nicely.

Comment

Working...
                      X