Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Do I get an award?
    Very nicely done. I knew the BS meter was going off. Didn't actually think it was that pathetic, obsessive soul that got kicked out of here!!! LOL.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The NFL is my favorite brand of football and I'm a big Chiefs fan. I was just curious to gauge the college football interest from WSU fans since we lack a program. College football is my second favorite sport with college basketball, college baseball and MLB baseball checking in at 2, 3, 4 and 5.

Personally, I would rather root for either KSU or KU in football against any other team outside the state. Yes, even Kansas. They're a state school and would rather much see them win rather some media hyped SEC or other BCS program. That's just me though.

I tend to look at those two programs, (when winning), just bringing more attention to our state which I'm all for.

Comment

Like most people, we become fans of certain schools because of what we saw in them while growing up. I was a Shocker basketball fan long before I went to WSU, probably when I was in grade school or junior high. I became an OU and Nebraska football fan, in that order, probably because of the games they played against each other in the old Big 8 conference. It seemed like one or both of them were at or near the top of the polls during those years.

I really don't pay much attention to K-State football games. If they play OU or if they're playing in a bowl game, then I will. So that was a disappointment for me when OU gave the game away to K-State. I hardly ever pay attention to a KU game.

Comment

Main reason not to support them is arrogance that exists -- Alot of arrogance by their fanbase meaning they only consider KSU and KU to be the only colleges in Kansas that matter when it comes to sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Very nicely done. I knew the BS meter was going off. Didn't actually think it was that pathetic, obsessive soul that got kicked out of here!!! LOL.
            Actually I have to give you the cred. It was your post in a another thread that caused the antenna to go up. Hahahah
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Actually I have to give you the cred. It was your post in a another thread that caused the antenna to go up. Hahahah
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Capture.JPG

KU Football Coach Weiss is upset that the KU Student Newspaper published this picture for this week game.

Comment

Love that hawk.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I have always liked KSU football under Coach Snyder. Many years ago I attended a 2-day business related Continuing Education Program right at the end of the Spring semester at KSU.

Coach Bill Snyder was one of the speakers on the program. He made a presentation on team building. If you did not know he was the KSU football coach you would have sworn he was a business professor the equal of Gerald Graham at WSU. Very professorial, knowledgable and a great communicator.

It's hard not to like KSU with the likes of Coach Snyder and Colin Klein leading he way. The only black mark I have in my book next to Coach Snyder was how handled the El Roberson situation in the Fiesta Bowl. I thought he was too lenient with Roberson in that case.

Comment

Working...
                    X