*Update* Drought 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Update* Drought 2012

While recent 1" rains helped to relieve some drought conditions; Upcoming 90-100 degree days, and extremely windy conditions will lead to drought development in all portions of Kansas.

You are right, but you know you are gonna catch hell for this.

Comment

:banghead:
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

90-100 degree days in the summer? in Kansas? No way. I don't believe it.

I guess we have a drought every summer then.

Attention whore.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
          While recent 1" rains helped to relieve some drought conditions; Upcoming 90-100 degree days, and extremely windy conditions will lead to drought development in all portions of Kansas.
          right on que - 70% chance of rain tomorrow......maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            right on que - 70% chance of rain tomorrow......maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh
            Looks like less than .25" with tstorms. Other than that 70%; very very hot & dry

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
              Looks like less than .25" with tstorms. Other than that 70%; very very hot & dry
              very, very hot? [MANIACAL LAUGH, MANIACAL LAUGH!]

Heat index is not even getting close to 100. [MANIACAL LAUGH, MANIACAL LAUGH!]

at least when you get 0, the rest of will get more

Comment

Come on SB, when it's not raining, it's dry and hot. So dofo is kinda right...
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Guess who just won the prize as the first member on my Ignore List?
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

What is on the bottom of DOFO's pond that he doesn't want anyone to see when it dries up? This obsession with this "drought" only 5 days after over 1-2" of rain is over the top. He must be hiding something in there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                        What is on the bottom of DOFO's pond that he doesn't want anyone to see when it dries up? This obsession with this "drought" only 5 days after over 1-2" of rain is over the top. He must be hiding something in there.
                        In the new drought monitor; all of KS is at least abnormally dry, mainly east of the turnpike. While the rest are under moderate drought.

Comment

At this point, I'm with @Shocker85:. At least for the summer.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                            Character: Jimmy Hoffa. Published by DC; from Batman and the Outsiders (vol. 2) #13 (Jan. 2009): The Network
                            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Yeah it's not like we aren't in a moderate drought? Dumbass.

Only got .25 in Sw ict; hot and dry weeks coming up. Will likely be upgraded to severe drought by then

Comment

Working...
                              X