No announcement yet.

Any Shockernetters have their CCW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody with their CCW permit wish they were in Aurora, Colorado that fateful night to deal that cowardly piece of sh!t a suitable response to the volley of bullets he was showering on women, children, and babies? I would have unloaded 21 rounds of armor piercing ammunition into that chap faster than you can say Jack Sprat...

Now the media reports he is "developing amnesia"...

A mob of the victim's family members need to rush into that courtroom, drag his ass onto the street, and crack that orange-dyed nugget of his straight away.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      Anybody with their CCW permit wish they were in Aurora, Colorado that fateful night to deal that cowardly piece of sh!t a suitable response to the volley of bullets he was showering on women, children, and babies? I would have unloaded 21 rounds of armor piercing ammunition into that chap faster than you can say Jack Sprat...

Now the media reports he is "developing amnesia"...

A mob of the victim's family members need to rush into that courtroom, drag his ass onto the street, and crack that orange-dyed nugget of his straight away.

T

What if they have the wrong guy?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

seriously?

Comment

Yeah man. Suuuuure his apartment was rigged to the core, but you should have seen my death trap of a dorm room back in college. The clothes mountain was hanging in the balance and should even just one pizza box or empty six-pack carton shift its weight -- well I shudder to think of what might have happened

This is one of those instances where good old Western justice probably would be best for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            What if they have the wrong guy?
            Most of the time the legal process should just play out. However, in some instances, it is glaringly obvious who the guilty party is. This is one of those instances. This sicko is so guilty that it is widely being played out that his only chance for a "not guilty" verdict would be by reason of insanity. Those are the CLEAR, CUT facts. Not to mention were there any other people with shotguns, glocks, and assault rifles on them, answering to the name "Joker" when the police went to the back of the theater?

Seriously Kung Wu, this is the wrong time to be asking that sort of question.

I agree with Cold that I wish we could just skip this dragged out process and amass a barrage of torturous actions on this pathetic excuse for a living being and watch him suffer for hours upon hours until he dies a slowly, cruel death.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Kung Wu is being sarcastic friends. :)

T

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Seriously Kung Wu, this is the wrong time to be asking that sort of question.
                You must not have made it to the last sentence of my last post. :) It really is unfortunate that in these types of shootings you can't just have the trial immediately and then hang the murderer right after. Old Western justice.

I'll argue that even if he is insane, he's so over the top that the humane thing would be to put him down. And if he's not insane, then the right thing from societies perspective is to put him down. Either way you look at it, same conclusion.

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                Kung Wu is being sarcastic friends.
                It's true. I sometimes suck at sarcasm though, so I don't blame anybody for missing it.

Comment

The pitiful thing about this now is that it will likely drag on for years in our justice system with appeals, etc., without closure for the poor loved ones of those innocents who underwent this tragedy.

Comment

Working...
                  X