• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Shockernetters have their CCW?

Just wondering...

T

...:cool:

Ja
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

...........you misspelled COW

Comment

Yuuuuuup!!!!

"My, that's a big one!"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have a CCW. I never "use" it as I just feel awkward walking around armed. I got it because I thought it was cool. I carried a few times but just felt uncomfortable. I've talked to other people with CCW's and most feel the same way. Many (most) public places prohibit carrying firearms, and as it is illegal to carry where it is posted, much of the time, you end up locking your gun in your trunk anyway. Im glad I have it, there may be a time or two I will use it, but it isn't that big of a deal.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

nm
            Last edited by Ta town; June 11, 2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

What's everybody's preferred/favorite pistol/caliber/brand?

T

Comment

Glock 17

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  What's everybody's preferred/favorite pistol/caliber/brand?

T

For what? Hunting deer? Hunting small game? Concealed carry? Plinking? Home defense? Invading over North Korea? 10m Pistol competition? IDPA Competition? IHSMA Competition? I could go on, but you get the point. I am guessing you are talking about concealed though?

Comment

Yeah, concealed. Let's pretend like you won't see any bears on your trip to the Old Town Warren.

T

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Glock 17
                      9mm man eh? A fine choice. I have a first generation G17.. over 25 years old! I didn't own it all those years, but it still looks brand new.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        9mm man eh? A fine choice. I have a first generation G17.. over 25 years old! I didn't own it all those years, but it still looks brand new.

T

I love 'em all and I'm a big Glock fan as well. 'Specially 26, 19, and 34 (competition setup). I wouldn't like concealing the 17 very much, but if done rarely it would be fine. The 19 is freaking awesome for concealing and plinking. The 26 (my conceal choice) is fun as hell too. If I were LEO and ammo was free I'd probably get the 27 though.

Check out Ruger LCP for an affordable tiny concealed weapon with an awesome kick. I think I read Guv'nor Perry down in Texas carries it and shot a coyote attacking his dog during a run.

Crap there are so many awesome guns out there and so little time!

Comment

Walther P99 -- Never got the CCW -- Mainly into AK47 and M16

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
                            Walther P99 -- Never got the CCW -- Mainly into AK47 and M16
                            Oooh, Walther P99. Another awesome pistola. Let me shoot it!

Edit: Actually, wait. Let me shoot the AK47!!!

Double edit: And the M16!!!!!

Comment

I have an LCP and an AK... hehe.

This is what I carry...

300px-FN5701.jpg

T

Comment

Working...
                              X