Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    This is what I want. Barrett M107A1

I could almost help you. A friend of mine has this 50Cal Sniper Rifle which he has promised I could shoot sometime.

I am not anywhere near a gun expert, and it may not be that exact model but I know it's a 50 Cal Barrett.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I could almost help you. A friend of mine has this 50Cal Sniper Rifle which he has promised I could shoot sometime.

I am not anywhere near a gun expert, and it may not be that exact model but I know it's a 50 Cal Barrett.
      It's a dream of mine to shoot one for real some day. I just linked the newest model. It's a gun I fell in love with on a video game back on the old Sega Dreamcast.

M16 is also on the dream list. I'm jealous that my own mother got to shoot one, or an M14 when she was in the Army and I still haven't.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Packin' some heat!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
          cold is packing an fnh fivenseven
          Bingo!

I just shot it tonight... at some harmless fruit.

They call it a pocket rifle.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            It's a dream of mine to shoot one for real some day. I just linked the newest model. It's a gun I fell in love with on a video game back on the old Sega Dreamcast.

M16 is also on the dream list. I'm jealous that my own mother got to shoot one, or an M14 when she was in the Army and I still haven't.
            Why even F around with a 50 Cal Barret? These are the new bad boys on the block..

Enjoy:

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              Bingo!

I just shot it tonight... at some harmless fruit.

They call it a pocket rifle.

T

Check out elite ammunition for some potent loadings for 5.7

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                Check out elite ammunition for some potent loadings for 5.7
                Indeed! I already have S4M and T6. :friendly_wink:

A PS90 is most likely going to be my next acquisition.

T

Comment

A good choice for a CCW weapon is a Ruger 38 Special revolver. It packs a good punch and can easily fit into a pants pocket or small holster.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                    A good choice for a CCW weapon is a Ruger 38 Special revolver. It packs a good punch and can easily fit into a pants pocket or small holster.
                    Plus revolvers don't jam up as easy.

Comment

Revolvers are nice, but I rather enjoy my 21 rounds on demand versus 5 in a revolver. And my gun hasn't jammed or malfunctioned.. ever.

T

Comment

I don't carry... yet. I will soon and when I do, I plan on carrying a Ruger SR9. I'm a big Ruger fan. Started with a 10/22, slapped an Archangel stock on it a year ago. Accurate beyond belief. Then a single action six .22 that was passed down to me from my father. I use it mostly for trapping and dispatching of varmints. Shoots straight and true. I keep it bedside, an under the pillow gun, if you will.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                          Revolvers are nice, but I rather enjoy my 21 rounds on demand versus 5 in a revolver. And my gun hasn't jammed or malfunctioned.. ever.

T

I Agree that more ammo is better. I've had guns jam on me before is why I mentioned it.

Comment

Tip: Check out http://www.aimsurplus.com for great prices on ammo. Just bought several boxes of Aguila 38 special hollow point rounds, 158 grams, (50 to the box), for $11.95 per box. Shipping costs me roughly $1 per box. The more boxes you order, the cheaper the freight up to 20 boxes.

The cheapest ammo (128 grams) in the Daytona Beach area was $18.99 a box.

I have ordered from them twice and have been completely satisfied with their quality and service. You have to furnish a photo ID.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                              Tip: Check out http://www.aimsurplus.com for great prices on ammo. Just bought several boxes of Aguila 38 special hollow point rounds, 158 grams, (50 to the box), for $11.95 per box. Shipping costs me roughly $1 per box. The more boxes you order, the cheaper the freight up to 20 boxes.

The cheapest ammo (128 grams) in the Daytona Beach area was $18.99 a box.

I have ordered from them twice and have been completely satisfied with their quality and service. You have to furnish a photo ID.
                              Nice.

Try this ammo search engine. It can come in handy at times.

http://ammoseek.com/

T

Comment

[QUOTE=C0|dB|00ded;327324]Nice.

Try this ammo search engine. It can come in handy at times.

[URL="http://ammoseek.com/"]http://ammoseek.com/

Thanks, I like the fact that they list prices for several ammo dealerships.

When I checked their site today, the cheapest price for the 38 special ammo turned out to be at, AimSurplus, the dealership I listed above.
                                Watch for their specials which they run from time to time. Three weeks ago they had $1 off the ammo they normally list at $12.95. I'm sure the other dealerships do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X