No announcement yet.

NFL 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my NBC affiliated channels suck tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      All my NBC affiliated channels suck tonight.
      NBC sucks.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Lots of trips into the red zone and ended in field goals. Just need to tweek finishing drives and things will be ok. Just a brutal weather game but they persevered

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Hahahaa
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Lots of trips into the red zone and ended in field goals. Just need to tweek finishing drives and things will be ok. Just a brutal weather game but they persevered
                I really don't understand why they go away from the run game (Pacheco) so often in the red zone.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Is the digital signal for Fox working for anyone or is it down?
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                    Is the digital signal for Fox working for anyone or is it down?
                    I’m not receiving any over the air signal from local Fox network in Wichita. Same problem youre having?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I’m not receiving any over the air signal from local Fox network in Wichita. Same problem youre having?
                      Same here
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

Same here
                        Thought there was a problem with my antenna. Guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Thought there was a problem with my antenna. Guess not.
                          Found it online here

View the Green Bay Packers vs Dallas Cowboys - Final Score game played on January 14, 2024. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more

Comment

• Ford Field is absolutely rockin tonight. Good to see the Lions hosting a playoff game after the 30yr drought.

Comment

• Jones must have missed there's no "I" in team.

Comment

• Kinda tired of Jones' selfishness and Juwan Taylor's propensity for penalties.

Jones is also known for very ill-timed, costly unsportsmanlike penalties.

At what point does all that negate the positives they bring?

Comment

Working...
                                X