Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asiseeit
    replied
    Time has passed me by.........didn't know any of those half time performers. Was Toby Keith ever mentioned at any time? True patriot !

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    How could you ever forget the hotness of Blake Lively?
    I'm sorry

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    How could you ever forget the hotness of Blake Lively?

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Ya kinda forget how hot Blake Lively is until you see her with a buncha fugly girls.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    1) All kick offs should have to be returned if not entirely out the BACK side of the end zone 2) Narrow goal posts by ten feet making a miss hurt 3) Allow a three point conversion from the 20 yd line 4) don't punish DB's for accidental helmet to helmet hits and same for defensive linemen - should have to be clearly blatant

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    In fact, get rid of punting too. At any time, on any down, if you have the ball you can "concede" which means give the other team the ball at their 30.

Get rid of punting and special teams.
    You haven't stopped drinking from your Super Bowl party have you

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    You been doing a bit of boozin, have ya? Suckin back on grandpa’s old cough medicine?

Last edited by WstateU; February 12, 2024, 01:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    In fact, get rid of punting too. At any time, on any down, if you have the ball you can "concede" which means give the other team the ball at their 30.

Get rid of punting and special teams.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    The game should evolve. Kick offs are unnecessary. Just let the team that wins the toss decide if they want the ball the first half starting at their 20, or the second half starting at their 20.

Then get rid of field goals and kickers entirely. Field goals require uprights. Remove the fieldgoals and the huge expense to youth football of uprights goes away. The expense of carrying 15 additional players for special teams goes away. Yes the end game strategy changes. That's part of evolution.

Feel like you MUST have some sort of kicking? Just chalk two circles in the endzone, like a bullseye. If the kicker can land the ball in the bullseye he gets 4 points, the second circle 1 point. A miss is a turnover per usual. Goalpost expense goes away, still have to chip the ball or it gets blocked, youth expense drops tremendously.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Bad beat for the ages. Had a sizable (for me) bet on Purdy to rush for over 12.5 yards. He was at 13 early in the 3rd quarter. He ended with 12 when he took a knee to end regulation. Don't bet kids.
    Go Chiefs!
    I had one on Mahomes and Purdy to combine for over 50 yards. Easy money.

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Bad beat for the ages. Had a sizable (for me) bet on Purdy to rush for over 12.5 yards. He was at 13 early in the 3rd quarter. He ended with 12 when he took a knee to end regulation. Don't bet kids.
    Go Chiefs!

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    What a battle!
    Your soccer dude should get MVP. However, he won’t.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    What a battle!

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Double ahem.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Ahem