Did you Get the COVID Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

You’re either a ****ing retard (my words) or an asshole.
    What if there's a third choice?

Originally posted by wufan View Post

You’re either a ****ing retard (my words) or an asshole. There is nothing here of substance. Less than 30 healthy children have died in the last two years due to Covid. Please do not respond unless you can disprove this.

The goal posts are fixed.
    When did I mention death? You're not reading my carefully articulated words close enough. I recommend you do so.

Speaking of mortality numbers in children: it's as high as a couple thousand; hospitalizations almost a 1/4 of a million.

And you know better than to speak one-dimensionally about the effect of vaccinating children. You are supposed to have had some medical training. Or are you trolling me by feigning ignorance. Perhaps a technique that allows you to fit in w/ the local intelligencia?

Comment

Why would I speak Chinese? Do they speak Chinese in Luxembourg?
      Luxembourg and Sweden enjoy their existence because of the might of the United States. Full stop.

I ask again, would you like to opt out of the blanket of freedom our great military affords you?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

What if there's a third choice?

When did I mention death? You're not reading my carefully articulated words close enough. I recommend you do so.

Speaking of mortality numbers in children: it's as high as a couple thousand; hospitalizations almost a 1/4 of a million.

And you know better than to speak one-dimensionally about the effect of vaccinating children. You are supposed to have had some medical training. Or are you trolling me by feigning ignorance. Perhaps a technique that allows you to fit in w/ the local intelligencia?
        You’re getting further and further away from the goal posts…and you remain irrelevant.
        Livin the dream

Comment

I will add…a few months ago my son got sick with cough and fever. We kept him out of school the next day when he was asymptomatic, and one more just to make sure he was fever free for 24 hours. He stayed home, perfectly fine through the weekend so we sent him back to school on Monday w/o testing.

The following weekend, after a soccer game, we went to QT and he got a fountain drink. He takes a big sip and smiles and says, “oh man that’s good! I haven’t been able to taste anything for a week!”
          So you just admitted you're a terrorist. Impressive.

Perhaps you are responsible for changing the life of someone you will never meet. What a disgusting story. You've violated any oath you have ever made as a health practitioner and painted a clear picture to all, your type of character. I'm also starting to get a good idea of why you don't practice any longer. Doctors don't keep their licensure very long using the kind of judgment you just demonstrated.

Based on your premeditated actions of willfully spreading a deadly virus in the community while having specialized knowledge of infectious disease stages, you should be fined heavily and sentenced to community service for 3 months in a Covid ward.

This is probably the most disgusting/vile thing I have ever read since the pandemic's inception, and I've read a lot of disgusting things.

Comment

Luxembourg and Sweden enjoy their existence because of the might of the United States. Full stop.

I ask again, would you like to opt out of the blanket of freedom our great military affords you?
            How about Israel, and Turkey? Argentina? They speak Chinese right? You’re an idiot.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Perhaps you are responsible for changing the life of someone you will never meet. What a disgusting story. You've violated any oath you have ever made as a health practitioner and painted a clear picture to all, your type of character. I'm also starting to get a good idea of why you don't practice any longer. Doctors don't keep their licensure very long using the kind of judgment you just demonstrated.

Based on your premeditated actions of willfully spreading a deadly virus in the community while having specialized knowledge of infectious disease stages, you should be fined heavily and sentenced to community service for 3 months in a Covid ward.

This is probably the most disgusting/vile thing I have ever read since the pandemic's inception, and I've read a lot of disgusting things.
              Goal post
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Comment

If this post doesn't scream leftwing nutjob, nothing will.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Karenblooded
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                    X