No announcement yet.

So I started a Youtube Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey shock , have you looked into using copyrighted music on YouTube? I only had about 10 minutes to do some quick research the other night and only got more confused. I was going to put CW McCall's "Black Bear Road" (bought the CD years ago) as background music for my video, but the music copyright rules were so confusing I abandoned the idea.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
      Hey shock , have you looked into using copyrighted music on YouTube? I only had about 10 minutes to do some quick research the other night and only got more confused. I was going to put CW McCall's "Black Bear Road" (bought the CD years ago) as background music for my video, but the music copyright rules were so confusing I abandoned the idea.
      They will take down your content quicker than quick, if you use copyrighted music in your video.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        Learn how YouTube's copyright system works, how to legally use copyrighted music in YouTube videos and how to resolve third-party copyright claims.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Rocky Mountain Shock what GoPro set up do you use when you are wheeling? I want to use my GoPro 3 on my wheeler but I’m thinking the terrain is too rough.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I have a GoPro Hero 8. I'm experimenting with an accessory with a suction cup that sticks to the windshield of my Jeep, similar to this. So far it's worked fine on paved roads. And I have to pull the sucker pretty hard to get it to pop off, so I'm hopeful it will stay up on trails. I'm testing it offroad this coming weekend up in Wyoming. I'm sure the dash mounts are more robust, but my CB is in the way.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

5EDDC984-AD12-4B54-830C-6DC866A33C82.jpeg

The perks of having a landlord with equipment. He is doing a job 100 miles away and left this for me in the mean time. I’ve got the GoPro batteries charged…
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Great stuff! Can't wait to see your property built up. Keep the videos coming!

Comment

Working...
                  X