What's Your Favorite Jeremy Linism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Favorite Jeremy Linism?

A game winning 3 tonight in Toronto making it 6 in a row for the modern day Rudy from Harvard.

The Mighty Lin?

Linsanity?

All I do is Lin Lin Lin?

Discuss

Linsanity, simple and effective.

Need to cut down on those TO's.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Good, maybe great story, but it is the NBA afterall. And I never cared for the Knicks after Willis Reed retired.

Comment

Linsanity! is good, but maybe if the league had a couple more like him I would watch so maybe some Linbreeding is in order.

Comment

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Jeremy Lin, first American born Asian to play in the NBA. Almost got cut before seeing playing time and has now set records for his play in his first few starts. Great story. Do a search on him and you'll find a lot of stories.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              but it is the NBA afterall.

What exactly is that supposed to mean?
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                A game winning 3 tonight in Toronto making it 6 in a row for the modern day Rudy from Harvard.

The Mighty Lin?

Linsanity?

All I do is Lin Lin Lin?

Discuss
                Great story and a good kid. Almost makes me want to go to Knicks games again - but they are raising the ticket prices quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  What exactly is that supposed to mean?
                  Personal preference. I pay little attention to the NBA until the payoffs and then it's still limited attention. I use to watch and follow it more, but over time, just less and less. I don't think I'm the only one.

Comment

He had a great Va-LIN-tine's day!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Personal preference. I pay little attention to the NBA until the payoffs and then it's still limited attention. I use to watch and follow it more, but over time, just less and less. I don't think I'm the only one.
                      You're not. I usually only catch it during playoffs, if then.

Comment

NBA? That explains why I know nothing. I haven't say through more than 15 minutes of total NBA action in a season in over a decade. Maybe if someone like Stutz gets a shot I'll tune in some, but until then...
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          NBA? That explains why I know nothing. I haven't say through more than 15 minutes of total NBA action in a season in over a decade. Maybe if someone like Stutz gets a shot I'll tune in some, but until then...
                          The kid is a good story - talented, hard working, and humble. He got his shot and took full advantage. But he does need to cut down on the TO's.

Comment

He doesn't shoot 3's often, but when he does, he prefers game winners. He is the Most Lin-teresting Man in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219 View Post
                              He doesn't shoot 3's often, but when he does, he prefers game winners. He is the Most Lin-teresting Man in the world.
                              That's solid!

I don't watch the NBA much, if at all. I happened to catch a story over the weekend when I couldn't find the remote and then started to look into this kid. I won't hold against him that he went to Harvard, and I sure enjoy watching him play. I don't know how long his success will last, but it's fun while it's happening, and isn't that what's important anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X