Best Female singer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flora Purim
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      Tina Turner
      Beyonce before Beyonce was Beyonce!

Comment

Maybe not the best vocalist-perhaps the best female song writer of all time Laura Nero
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Ann Margaret was hotter than hot and is still a beautiful looking woman.

Comment

Always thought this was stunning

Comment

Bekka Bramlett.

Comment

I think I forgot KT Tunstall. Shouldn't have.
                Last edited by Maggie; February 10, 2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Hands down, before she lost her mind and married Bobby Brown and got cracked out - Whitney Houston. For those old enough to remember her Super Bowl National Anthem, which she performed flawlessly, I think you would agree.

This is from Television's Greatest Moments. It is when Whitney Houston sang the National Anthem at the Superbowl. This was during the time period of the Pers...

Comment

Diana Krall
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                      Hands down, before she lost her mind and married Bobby Brown and got cracked out - Whitney Houston. For those old enough to remember her Super Bowl National Anthem, which she performed flawlessly, I think you would agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QmeEdFOSc

Is this a sad coincidence that you posted this on the day of her death, or were you aware of it and that's why you posted?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Is this a sad coincidence that you posted this on the day of her death, or were you aware of it and that's why you posted?
                        Very weird indeed.

Comment

hope sandoval

Comment

Working...
                          X