Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    I deny nothing. I acknowledge facts and even the CDC has finally come around to them. I can't help you if you're still in denial. One day, the media, political elite and Fauci will give up on the fear mongering and you'll be left with nothing. The rest of us will have moved on lo g before and will be better for it.
    Brother I moved on (with my life) back in spring of 2021 after I got fully vaxxed.

But I continue to share the facts of the virus and best practices in mitigating its effect with people who appear confused. The only reason I persist in here is because of the chronic delusion. Never have I EVER met the kind of resistance to reality as I've met in here. Whether it's fake or genuine (shudders), it keeps me interested in attempting to correct the false narrative. Either way, you'll tire out spreading mis/disinformation before I ever tire out correcting it. You're swimming against the logic current my friend.

P.S. I'm the only one left in here acting as a countervailing force to the Mass Formation Psychosis. You guys managed to run a doctor off who treats Covid patients on the daily in less than 24 hrs. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Brother I moved on (with my life) back in spring of 2021 after I got fully vaxxed.

But I continue to share the facts of the virus and best practices in mitigating its effect with people who appear confused. The only reason I persist in here is because of the chronic delusion. Never have I EVER met the kind of resistance to reality as I've met in here. Whether it's fake or genuine (shudders), it keeps me interested in attempting to correct the false narrative. Either way, you'll tire out spreading mis/disinformation before I ever tire out correcting it. You're swimming against the logic current my friend.

P.S. I'm the only one left in here acting as a countervailing force to the Mass Formation Psychosis. You guys managed to run a doctor off who treats Covid patients on the daily in less than 24 hrs. Well done.
      Seek mental help. It’s the only way out.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Seek mental help. It’s the only way out.
        An Isaac Brown sort of effort on that one. Congratulations! I didn't think the bar could be set any lower.

Comment

• The President who is the Savior in Chief, with three vaccines, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, etc has as many deaths in his term as the worst president in history.

I know, I know to logical rational people that means is its Trumps fault. To the rest it means viruses do what viruses do.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
            The President who is the Savior in Chief, with three vaccines, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, etc has as many deaths in his term as the worst president in history.

I know, I know to logical rational people that means is its Trumps fault. To the rest it means viruses do what viruses do.
            You got it my friend! The sowing of the biggest surge in deaths began long before Biden got near the White House. When he arrived, it was all over.

Trump set the tone late spring and summer of 2020 when he said we're moving past this pandemic. He set a tone of complacency and disregard for his duty as Commander-in-Chief. He has hundreds of thousands of deaths on his head.

Biden is likely a failure at many things, but had he been in the White House instead of Trump at the start of 2020, we (and most likely the world) would have had a very different pandemic outcome. The world looks to us for leadership, and Trump basically told the world to "**** the pandemic police"; aka, the doctors.

Trump has made a living off his blustery behavior and ample financial backing. But what we needed during this pandemic was a rational, respectful, selfless leader, who quickly and easily deferred to the scientists when he was out of his depth. We needed a nerd of sorts. Trump is a used car salesman.

I wish it would have turned out differently. I really do. I used to love watching Trump hold those round-table discussions with industry leaders on CNBC. It used to make me giggle. But the Peter Principle reared its ugly head when this country found itself drug into a war ("with an invisible enemy"). Trump tried to bluff the alien seed like he did the N. Korean retard. The alien seed just smiled.

Comment

• Wasn't it all over when Fauci signed off on the gain of function research of coronavirus in the Wuhan lab?
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

You got it my friend! The sowing of the biggest surge in deaths began long before Biden got near the White House. When he arrived, it was all over.

Trump set the tone late spring and summer of 2020 when he said we're moving past this pandemic. He set a tone of complacency and disregard for his duty as Commander-in-Chief. He has hundreds of thousands of deaths on his head.

Biden is likely a failure at many things, but had he been in the White House instead of Trump at the start of 2020, we (and most likely the world) would have had a very different pandemic outcome. The world looks to us for leadership, and Trump basically told the world to "**** the pandemic police"; aka, the doctors.

Trump has made a living off his blustery behavior and ample financial backing. But what we needed during this pandemic was a rational, respectful, selfless leader, who quickly and easily deferred to the scientists when he was out of his depth. We needed a nerd of sorts. Trump is a used car salesman.

I wish it would have turned out differently. I really do. I used to love watching Trump hold those round-table discussions with industry leaders on CNBC. It used to make me giggle. But the Peter Principle reared its ugly head when this country found itself drug into a war ("with an invisible enemy"). Trump tried to bluff the alien seed like he did the N. Korean retard. The alien seed just smiled.
                You mean like travel bans are zenophobic.

Comment

•  
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan, but he's admitted he's just a moron/comedian. He's also a conspiracy theorist and that makes his podcasts good entertainment. But make no mistake, he is not helping the cause - the cause being the ending of the pandemic as we know it and the segue into endemicity and normalcy. He's pushed a LOT of bullshit advice. And all the Covidiots (yourself included?) eat said bullshit up with two big ass spoons.

Joe admitting he's "a ****ing moron for offering selfish vaccine advice". ^^^

Comment

An Isaac Brown sort of effort on that one. Congratulations! I didn't think the bar could be set any lower.
                      Hopefully in 20 years, after you’ve gotten the help you needed, you’ll look back on all of this and realize how similar you look to the people you continually trash and make fun of.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You mean like travel bans are zenophobic.
                        The reason Trump got slapped on his travel ban is because he had said a bunch of borderline **** in the past. 50% of the population had him pegged as a racist before he ever started his "Muslim" ban, etc. He's a demagogue, nationalist, and says stupid, inflammatory **** just to keep his name in the headlines. He doesn't need your sympathy. Please don't try to rewrite history.

Comment

The reason Trump got slapped on his travel ban is because he had said a bunch of borderline **** in the past. 50% of the population had him pegged as a racist before he ever started his "Muslim" ban, etc. He's a demagogue, nationalist, and says stupid, inflammatory **** just to keep his name in the headlines. He doesn't need your sympathy. Please don't try to rewrite history.
                          So you like people who put politics above peoples lives. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Wasn't it all over when Fauci signed off on the gain of function research of coronavirus in the Wuhan lab?
                            If Fauci was ever PROVEN to have contributed to the birth of the alien plague, I'd be the first person to get a rope.

I so desperately want it to be found to have originated in a lab. Nothing else makes sense. Zoonotic pathogens are normally just not this ****ing "smart".

This was "released" right around the time that Trump had crashed China's economy with his tariffs, etc. Within 3 mos. of NYC, China was the strongest economy in the world and the West was reeling. If it were found to be Chinese sabotage, I would be all for a military response. Maybe not an invasion, but parking about half a dozen carriers off their coast until they were sufficiently provoked to act, would be something I could live with.

I hate this ****ing insidious, alien scourge more than anybody. It could potentially be the greatest act of war man has ever witnessed.

Comment

So you like people who put politics above peoples lives. Got it.
                              I said nothing of the sort. I'm explaining the pushback he received at the time. And the travel ban did nothing because American nationalists (by the thousands) were allowed to return.

We needed a hard national lockdown for 6 weeks. Had we done that, the entire pandemic outcome in this country would have been different.

Then we needed to celebrate the vaccines like they were the second coming of Christ. Trump needed to stop telling everybody how ****ing great he was for InVeNtInG them. Let the doctors control the message, and then walk up when they're released sticking his fat arm out to get jabbed and smiling at the camera. That alone would have saved THOUSANDS of lives. But no, he takes all the credit, then hides the fact he was vaxxed for months. Retardville, USA.

Good God I almost forgot! Then he gets sick and runs to the camera all hopped up on 'roids gloating about his superior genetics and imploring his followers not to be scared - meanwhile he has access to the greatest medical technology on earth, while a good portion of the Trumpers were rushing to Wal-Mart to stock up on bleach.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan, but he's admitted he's just a moron/comedian. He's also a conspiracy theorist and that makes his podcasts good entertainment. But make no mistake, he is not helping the cause - the cause being the ending of the pandemic as we know it and the segue into endemicity and normalcy. He's pushed a LOT of bullshit advice. And all the Covidiots (yourself included?) eat said bullshit up with two big ass spoons.

Joe admitting he's "a ****ing moron for offering selfish vaccine advice". ^^^
                                Yes, that video I posted was not so much about Rogan as it was about the fear mongering necessary to convince the sheep like yourself to cower in fear and beg to be governed harder. Go back to the Branch Covidian compound, Karen.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X