Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    This entire thread is full of wack-job anti-vax, anti-science, Covidiots. Why did I ever put forth the effort...
    Do you know how moronic you sound when you say this stuff when likely 80% of the people here are vaxxed?

When you lose, you lose badly.

Follow through on your own advice for once and take a long break.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"Out of the mouth of babes..."

Age of consent for vaccines is 12 in Cali.

This young man has a bright future; already smarter than his mother.

Pharmacist just doing her job... legally.

Give 'em both a ribbon!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Actually, only partially correct. The vaccination in question took place in Davis, Ca. Age of consent for vaccination in CA is 18. Age of consent for vaccination in San Francisco has been lowered to 12, but not the entire state. Philadelphia, PA also has lowered the age of consent for vaccination to 12. Davis, CA is around 75 miles from San Francisco. Davis is a suburb of Sacramento, not San Francisco, so there should have been no confusion on the part of the pharmacist.

Age of consent to vaccinate by state
        https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/cov...ental-consent/
        I must have been thinkin' about HPV and Hep.

As a minor in California, can you consent to vaccinations?

In California, minors who are 12 years old or older do not need their parent’s consent to receive the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) or Hepatitis B vaccines. They still must have parental consent to receive all other vaccinations.
        Need to get Covid under that umbrella yesterday.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Abortions, voting, and drinking also!! ASAP!

Comment

• Why stop at 12?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Why stop at 12?
                Exactly. Scientific rationale has nothing to do with who should get vaxxed. The mandate is for the purposes of power, not some greater good.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  dumb bastard hasn't gotten any smarter in 40 years................

Comment

• We are living in such a bad time. I just saw "trending" that the AP and Politifact have fact checked that the vaccine can't be shed.

I've never heard of this and it sounds completely made up to further attack those that choose not to be vaccinated. Ok so maybe there's a few people out there saying it's possible (there's a few people that say anything and everything) but it's hardly front line news. But seriously, for medical updates to debunk crazy theories, we're going to rely on AP and Politifact as our go to medical fact checkers?

We've got to do things differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      We are living in such a bad time. I just saw "trending" that the AP and Politifact have fact checked that the vaccine can't be shed.

I've never heard of this and it sounds completely made up to further attack those that choose not to be vaccinated. Ok so maybe there's a few people out there saying it's possible (there's a few people that say anything and everything) but it's hardly front line news. But seriously, for medical updates to debunk crazy theories, we're going to rely on AP and Politifact as our go to medical fact checkers?

We've got to do things differently.
                      This is the first I've heard of any of this.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

This is the first I've heard of any of this.
                        Me too.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Exactly, and that's kind of my point. "Nobody" has heard of it because it's not a "thing". But somehow the current most powerful social media weapon (certainly of the left and media) creates a conspiracy theory (that doesn't really exist) and then "fact checks" it into humiliation, attempting (often successfully) to attach it like an anchor to anyone that remotely is connected, whether intentionally or not. Is that gaslighting or strawman, or both?

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• “New COVID cases per capita are surging to all-time highs throughout the European Union despite mask mandates and strict vaccine pass requirements for indoor activities and travel between countries—except in Sweden, which never had a lockdown and ended all restrictions months ago.”

Comment

• Anyone see this story on KWCH?

https://www.kwch.com/2021/11/10/ku-s...19-drug-study/ (they are going to study Ivermectin vs Covid)

I'm not saying Ivermectin works or doesn't. I have no idea. But at least someone is going to study it and not dismiss it out of hand because scientists like APNews, Rachel Maddow and Labron James say it doesn't work.

(SCREAMING) Take Regeneron? LOL how about bleach? This claim is rated liar liar pants on fire.

(Quietly discussing in private) Maybe we should study Regeneron.

(Barely talked about) CDC approves monoclonal treatment like Regeneron for Covid patients.

I'm guessing in 10 minutes you can come up with 25 stories that follow this path, 90% of which will vilify the right.

Comment

Working...
                                X