Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Man, that would be so crazy to see. Would the FDA file for an injunction in federal court? Could they handle the blow-back if they did?

My brain is spinning hahaha
    At least yours is still "spinning"; mine is almost gone.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The FDA would file an lawsuit in federal court before the ink from the governor's pen was dry, but I like the way you think.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• nm
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Man, that would be so crazy to see. Would the FDA file for an injunction in federal court? Could they handle the blow-back if they did?

My brain is spinning hahaha
          Maybe. Meanwhile we would be conducting human trials and getting answers.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
            The FDA would file an lawsuit in federal court before the ink from the governor's pen was dry, but I like the way you think.
            So?

Comment

• 1,147 new cases, 60 deaths yesterday in Louisiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

So?
                Make `er happen cap'en. I am all for it and would volunteer to be part of the clinical trials.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

Make `er happen cap'en. I am all for it and would volunteer to be part of the clinical trials.
                  Vote me in.

Comment

• This stuff changes daily. Big Tobacco is now in the business of finding a vaccine. They said last night that they were on schedule to do human testing in June.

Comment

• Sailors cheer Navy captain removed for coronavirus warning

Comment

• This is why things aren't going to improve in NYC anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          This is why things aren't going to improve in NYC anytime soon.

What happens if they shut the subway system down and don't run ANY trains?

Comment

New and different bad stuff.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

The answer is for employers to stagger their shifts to minimize "rush hour". There isn't an ideal solution, but nevertheless, that is an issue and will only exacerbate the problem.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X