Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

I like this map in general, but am a little skeptical. It is showing 36 cases in a rural area of Montgomery county. Is there and containment facility in SE Kansas?
    Looks like a cruise ship that has been placed in SE Kansas

Comment

Ooof they really boned that up. That's supposed to be up in Nebraska. Go earlier in the thread to the discussion with MoValley John .
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Nebraska Medicine is giving daily updates on their patients. Here is a link if interested.

Information about the coronavirus pandemic, and what we're doing to keep you safe.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I’m buying bottled water this weekend and supplies to still to shine.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

I like this map in general, but am a little skeptical. It is showing 36 cases in a rural area of Montgomery county. Is there and containment facility in SE Kansas?
            Isn't it called Independence Community College?

Comment

In South Korea, an American dependent has come up positive. She was dependent of a retiree and sounds like she visited the base exchange twice. SK and U.S. will likely scale back planned exercises.

The World Health Organization declined to declare the outbreak a pandemic Monday, saying the rapidly spreading disease has “pandemic potential” but does not yet require that designation. I wonder how Europe likes it open border about right now.

Comment

Spreading Across Continents, a Lethal Virus Tests a Fraying Global Order

Comment

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    Nebraska Medicine is giving daily updates on their patients. Here is a link if interested.

Information about the coronavirus pandemic, and what we're doing to keep you safe.

Everyone who tested positive is currently symptom free?
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

Everyone who tested positive is currently symptom free?
                      No. There were three in the biocontainment unit, one went back to quarantine, so there are two with symptoms.

Just an aside, there may be much more bark than bite to the corona virus. I'm not giving a for certain, but so far, most that are exposed have little or no symptoms. That doesn't mean that it won't change. As for now, the vast majority of those at risk for getting really sick are the young, old and immunosuppressed. At the end of the day, this could turn out to be nothing more than a new type of cold.

Comment

Trump maintains coronavirus will 'go away' as US military reports 1st patient

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          I’m buying bottled water this weekend and supplies to still to shine.
                          I'm buying beer. It's 99% water and I like it better.

Comment

I'm buying whiskey. I didn't survive high school, binging on everclear, only to get killed by a virus named after a cheap, Mexican watered down beer.

Comment

CDC confirms the first US coronavirus case of 'unknown' origin
                              Last edited by 1979Shocker; February 27, 2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

If this continues to grow in Asia and the Middle East, we can expect drug shortages. Many Active Product Ingredients and excipients are sourced from these regions. The delivery for most of these ingredients is three to six months, with delivery of the drug product being another three to six months, so stock up if you need drugs to live a normal life. Shortages will occur in the second half of 2020.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X