Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    39 year old Utah lady dies four days after Covid vaccine. No prior health conditions. Hmm...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-mom-...-covid-vaccine
    Will definitely be investigated, but probably Acute Liver Failure brought in by accidental overdose of Tylenol.
    Livin the dream

Comment

39 year old Utah lady dies four days after Covid vaccine. No prior health conditions. Hmm...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-mom-...-covid-vaccine
      "When I took her to the emergency room, she had her makeup on and false eyelashes on. I mean she wasn’t going to go not put together," Hawley said.

Yeah dad I know I am about to die and need to goto the ER, but my looks are more important.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

"When I took her to the emergency room, she had her makeup on and false eyelashes on. I mean she wasn’t going to go not put together," Hawley said.

Yeah dad I know I am about to die and need to goto the ER, but my looks are more important.
        I think the point of including that is that she DIDN'T think she was in serious trouble at the time. I had to read it twice to come to that conclusion because I found it odd at first.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Sedgwick county has opened up to almost everybody to get the vaccine. I got my first shot yesterday.

I had heard that you already had covid, the first shot could really excite a reaction. My arm did get really, really sore by the time I went to bed. But is much better. No fever or anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Will definitely be investigated, but probably Acute Liver Failure brought in by accidental overdose of Tylenol.
            Correlation does not equal causation. But Fox raced w/ the story anyways regardless of the fact that half their readers are antivaxxer. My last statement was tongue-in-cheek. That's exactly why they ran with it. And it looks like they have updated the story over the last couple days with comments from the family on their support of vaccines. No doubt they got pissed being used as pawns by the propaganda giant. I read this post/story a couple days ago but didn't have time to respond till now. The orig. version was despicable.

From the looks of this gal's photo (and her comments), I'd say it's just as likely she died of the Botox as the vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              Sedgwick county has opened up to almost everybody to get the vaccine. I got my first shot yesterday.

I had heard that you already had covid, the first shot could really excite a reaction. My arm did get really, really sore by the time I went to bed. But is much better. No fever or anything else.
              It ain't open to everybody.

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              I had heard that you already had covid, the first shot could really excite a reaction.
              That seems logical from the standpoint that the vaccine could act as a booster of sorts for those w/ very mild initial cases, but I haven't heard anybody suffering from the vaccine who'd already been sick. We definitely have several accounts of those never having the virus who really got smashed. Wufan's case is one of the worst I've heard. Well... besides the eyelash lady...

Comment

• COVID19 vaccine death rates are something like .00018% Over 90 million vaccines have been given. Cause of death not given yet in that case.

I've gotten my first shot. I think my chances of death or major harm are much higher from the virus than harm from the vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Correlation does not equal causation. But Fox raced w/ the story anyways regardless of the fact that half their readers are antivaxxer. My last statement was tongue-in-cheek. That's exactly why they ran with it. And it looks like they have updated the story over the last couple days with comments from the family on their support of vaccines. No doubt they got pissed being used as pawns by the propaganda giant. I read this post/story a couple days ago but didn't have time to respond till now. The orig. version was despicable.

From the looks of this gal's photo (and her comments), I'd say it's just as likely she died of the Botox as the vaccine.
                  We goin off looks now? Ok...

Comment

• That boy's got some bad veneers. Not as bad as his original chiclets though. Who is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

It ain't open to everybody.
                      They might want to list who is not eligible than who is - the list would be much shorter.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

They might want to list who is not eligible than who is - the list would be much shorter.

Capture.JPG
                        STILL no "Adult workers"? My sister is never gonna get her shot!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

At least it isn’t based on race, gender, or political affiliation.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

We goin off looks now? Ok...

You could have added Clod's picture that we had here a couple of years ago. It would have fit too.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

At least it isn’t based on race, gender, or political affiliation.
                              When I heard about Newsom adjusting distribution sites based on race, my first reaction was disgust. "Not enough whites died for ya huh buddy?" But then I thought about it for a moment... if the virus is mostly incubating in poorer, minority neighborhoods, doesn't it make logical sense to hit those areas the hardest first? Thus it looks like pure equity B.S. on the surface, but an argument could be made that it's also rational and most efficient in regards to defeating the virus in the general population... at its source.

I had the same reaction when the governor was talking about prioritizing the prisoners in Kansas over certain members of the general population. "Utter liberal nonsense!" But consider the impossibility of controlling spread in a prison and the surprisingly (for me) number of civilians that go into a large prison on a daily basis - to essentially get infected, then return back to their circles and infect everybody else.

It's one of those rare political actions that can actually satisfy both sides of the issue; compassion and practicality. But for R's to understand what I just explained, they need to address the situation unplugged, and have the ability to think abstractly. If you let Tucker give you his spin first, you're gonna believe his version of the story because it's easier and it satisfies everyone's addiction to outrage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Are u sure she doesn’t qualify under “high contact commercial sales”?

Comment

Working...
                                X