Subtle movie lines that are worth repeating here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are worthress, Arec Barrwin! :victorious:
    I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

• Nothin burps like bacon.

Comment

• [looking up at the Ark which is almost finished] "Why couldn't the man just buy a Corvette?"
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "Evan, what are you doing? You have a pony tail on your face! What are you gonna do next? Cornrow your eyebrows?"

Comment

• "He's filling the Ark with two of every kind of animal. Still to be collected: two giraffes, two elephants... and one more jacka$$."

Comment

• The king demands your presents.

Presents, we aint got no presents, the stores are all closed on Sunday.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video."

Hitchhiker: "Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs." "7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea."

Comment

• "Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?"

Comment

• "Wait! You gotta knock him out before you can remove the hook."
                    "Your not knocking him out, your just beating the **** out of him!"
                    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• "This place reminds me of Santa's Workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me."

Comment

• "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

Comment

• "Hey, jackweed, I get more action in a week than you've had in your entire life. I've got houses in L.A., Paris and Vail. In each one, a 70 inch plasma screen. So I suggest you wipe that stupid smile off your face before I come over there and SMACK it off! You feeling strong, my friend? Call me elf one more time."

"He's an angry elf."

Comment

• "First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."

Comment

• "I'm not so sure this wedding is such a good idea. I don't like what I'm seeing from these Fockers."

Comment

• "Yeah, Dom Focker, that's my dad's... uh... first cousin. You meet his kids, Randy and Orny?"

Comment

Working...
                                X