No announcement yet.

Subtle movie lines that are worth repeating here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Focker, I'm not going to tell you again! Jinx cannot flush the toilet. He's a cat for Christ sakes!"
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "Well I'm sure it did but it ain't no meteor. It's a big ol' frozen chunk o' $hit."

"Oh yeah, see them airplanes they dump their toilets at 36,000 feet. The stuff freezes and falls to earth. We call 'em Boeing bombs."

Comment

• George Hanson: You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it.
        Billy: Man, everybody got chicken, that's what happened. Hey, we can't even get into like, a second-rate hotel, I mean, a second-rate motel, you dig? They think we're gonna cut their throat or somethin'. They're scared, man.
        George Hanson: They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to 'em.
        Billy: Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut.
        George Hanson: Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom.
        Billy: What the hell is wrong with freedom? That's what it's all about.
        George Hanson: Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.
        Billy: Well, it don't make 'em runnin' scared.
        George Hanson: No, it makes 'em dangerous. Buh, neh! Neh! Neh! Neh! Swamp!

Last edited by kcshocker11; December 23, 2011, 09:59 AM.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "Oh, $hit, I'm a Colombian drug lord."

Comment

• "Ah... well, you know, you go out there and you give a 110%, and you wanna play good, and, you know, you hope you play good... I think we played pretty good tonight!"

"You know, there's no "I" in the word team. And this is a team effort. And I just wanna say that I'm real proud to be associated with these fine individuals that I h-have the pleasure of working with."

"He was Phi Slamma Jamma runnin' stank all over it with rib-ticklin' jumps of double vanilla funk!"

Last edited by WstateU; January 2, 2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• "I'm not all peaches and cream, you know. I do have a darker side, and believe me, it's not pretty."

Comment

• "Him and me? It really comes down to you. You don't have to look very hard for heaven or hell. They're right here on Earth. You make the choice, and I guess you just made it."

Comment

• There's two kinds of people I can't stand. People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures. And the Dutch!
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Are you crazy? The fall'll probably killya!

Comment

• I haven't forgotten everything. I still remember how to kick your ***.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• OK, knives it is. Now lets go over the rules.

Comment

• Morons. I've got morons on my team.

Comment

• I cannot fiddle but I can make a great state of a small city.
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Don't you wanna hear my last words?

I just did.

Comment

• "Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues."

Comment

Working...
                                X