Subtle movie lines that are worth repeating here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subtle movie lines that are worth repeating here

First, I think we need a more creative name for this thread-area than "off-topic". Maybe the Fairmount Free-for-all.

Okay back to the thread title.

I am watching "Big." There are many great and funny parts. One of them is when Josh (Tom Hanks character) is walking through the Christmas party and says, "Hey, there's the guy from the meeting!" Funny stuff.

Another favorite, subtle line is from "Stripes", when Col. Whatshisname (John Laroquette) steps out of his office and clearly trips on somethings and says "Remove That!"
    Last edited by ABC; November 23, 2011, 08:10 AM.

Shakin the bush boss! What we have here is a failure to communicate! Some men just cant be reached!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I won't scream.
      I know you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I won't scream.
        I know you won't.
        Nice "Three Days of the Condor" great film:pirate:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Time ti kick the tires and light the fires!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Silver rings.

Comment

Your mom goes to college.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I'm impressed, kcshocker11.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Your mom goes to college.

Lee Harvey....youuuuuu are a madman! When you stole that cow, and your friends tried to make it with the cow....I wanna party with you cowboy.

Comment

Seven years of college down the drain!
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Real tomato ketchup Eddie

Comment

"This is not to say we didn't take a few liberties with our female party guests. (wink at Dean Wormer) We did. "

"What is it that you gentlmen require?" "We RE QUIRE you to get your asses up in them woods."

Comment

"We have clearance, Clarence." "Roger, Roger." "What's our vector, Victor?"

Comment

"...and don't call me Shirley."

Comment

It's a big white building with patients.

Comment

Working...
                              X