Subtle movie lines that are worth repeating here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor.
    Glad I'm not sick.

Comment

• Shane come back! Dont go Shane!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• :cool-new:
        Maybe its like Casey says. A fella aint got a soul of his own, but only a piece of a big soul, the one big soul out there that belongs to everybody. And then it dont matter. Then Ill be all around in the dark. Ill be everywhere…Wherever theres a fight so hungry people can eat, Ill be there. Wherever theres a cop beating up a guy, Ill be there. Ill be in the way guys yell when theyre mad and Ill be in the way kids laugh when theyre hungry and they know suppers ready…And when our people eat the stuff they raise, and the houses they build, Ill be there too.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• The Dude: Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
              The Stranger: The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.

Comment

• The Dude: Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Comment

• "Are you such a loser you can't tell when you've won? The entire state of Texas, along with the F.B.I., is looking for you. Did they find you? No. They couldn't. You've won, Seth, enjoy it."
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Kate: Where are you taking us?
                    Richie: Mexico.
                    Kate: What's in Mexico?
                    Richie: Mexicans.

Comment

• Kate: Seth, should I save the last bullets for us?
                      Seth: No, use 'em on the next two f**ks that try to bite you!

Comment

• "Jacob, you're going to keep going down this road until you get to DiGallo. When you get to DiGallo, you're going to turn this big ******* left, and go a couple of miles until you see a bar called "The Titty Twister." And to my understanding, you cannot miss it."

Comment

• "According to the map we've only gone 4 inches"

Comment

• "I don't mean any disrespect; I just don't like people barking orders at me."

Comment

• "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."

Comment

• I can do nothing for you son

Comment

Working...
                                X