Subtle movie lines that are worth repeating here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hair, ever find any spiders in it?
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Comment

"Jettison cocoon."

Comment

Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home... she said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Ima come at you like a spidermonkey!
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I love lamp.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

These cans, somebody doesnt like these cans!:pirate:
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

the new phonebooks are here!

Comment

Didn't ask for a dime!
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Nothing is written:pirate:

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

So you're telling me there's a chance.

Comment

"What momma don't know won't hurt her" as he reveals a Roy Orbison tattoo on his right cheek

Comment

And I met the President... again.

Comment

Working...
                                X