• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know they'll print it?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      How do you know they'll print it?
      They'll print it
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
        "Good test."

"I'm sorry I'm late. I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay to the very end when I found out I received nothing. Broke my arm."

"All right everybody, please stand back! I am a trained cardiovascular respiratory emergency assist technician. I want all of you to stand back! This man needs air, in fact all of you should leave the room....."

"We like what we've seen in you two guys. We're bucking you right up front to Gathering, Level 20."

Comment

• Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor. Doctor.

Comment

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• "Were Americans"
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "Ahm sorry ah got in a fight in the middle of yore Black Panther party!"
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• We're on a Mission From God!

Comment

• "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast."
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• We don't usually pick up hitchhikers... but I'm-a gonna go with my instincts on this one. Saddle up partner!

Comment

• “Yo, Adrienne”

Comment

• “He-e-e-e-re’s Johnny!”

Comment

• “I’ll be back"

“Hasta la vista, baby”

Comment

• "I ain't heard no fat lady"

Comment

• “I feel the need – the need for speed”

Comment

Working...
                                X