Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Is your house on fire Clark?"
    "No Aunt Bethany, those are Christmas lights."
    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an a$$hole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• If you scratch his belly, Clark, he will love you till the day you die.

Comment

• I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery.

Comment

• Russ, we checked every bulb, didn't we?

Comment

• Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

• I've seen it first-hand; the guy's nuttier than squirrel turds!

Comment

• He may have advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. But he is a very gentle person!

Comment

• Listen, Pocahontas, unless you put your ear to the ground, you'll never hear the buffalo comin'!

Comment

• "Good test."

and

"Not up in here! Not up in here!"

Comment

• You using the whole fist, Doc?

Comment

• 'Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this ****: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!"

"What's a Nubian?"

"Shut the **** up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good ****. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the ****in' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the **** do you call that?"

"Intergalactic civil war?"

"Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, safe for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside we all wants to be white!"

"Well, isn't that true?"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Round up the usual suspects.

Comment

• “Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?”
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• "Hi, guys! I'm Tawny! Bernie said I could borrow his boat for the day; I've come to get the keys."

"Hi Tawny! I'm horny!"

Comment

Working...
                                X